"Anniversary night"

Louis (pov)

So today's harry and I's nine month anniversary. He always seems to impress me with special occasions. I can't help but wonder what he's planning I'm so excited. For our nine month I got harry a ring that says forever and always babe. That's kinda like harry and i's thing because while were in bed,at the store,or just out, he'll ask, Lou will you still love me in the morning? And I'll say forever and always babe.

Harry told me he's just going to get shampoo. yeah right I thought to myself, he's up to something.I just hope harry loves the ring. I mean I wanted to get him the right gift that's sentimental. I'm sure he will absolutely love it. My mind said.

Harry's (pov)

So today's Lou and i's nine month anniversary,and I have the perfect plan. First I'm gonna take him to the movies to watch the perfect romantic movie. While were in the movie theater I plan on doing nothing but watch the movie because god knows I can't keep my hands off Lou. Then when we leave the movies I'm taking him to the fanciest restaurant in town and maybe just maybe do something "fun" If you catch my drift. Then at dinner I'll give him the special gift I bought him.

I bought louis a gold bracelet that says forever and always babe. That's kinda like Lou and i's thing because while were out,in bed, or even at the store he'll ask , harry, will you still love me in the morning? And I'll say forever and always babe.

After the movies, and dinner I plan on taking louis home and fucking the shit out of him. He's so perfect for me he has no clue. He's a little self conscience but I don't know why because he's perfect. I love the way my cock slides right in him,the way he feels wrapped around me,and the way he moans my name.

Right now I'm at the store getting his bracelet measured so it will fit his wrist. I told him I was going To get shampoo. That's all I could think of at the time! I doubt he bought it because he always knows when I'm planning something.

-

The jeweler finally finished measuring then when I left I went to go get shampoo to make it look real. I texted louis I was on they way home.

To: Loubear

From: hazza

"I'm on my way home, can't wait to see you and your sexy self! ;) ~Haz

"Okay, drive safe. Can't wait to see you too and your sexy face" ;) ~Loubear

-

"Louis I'm home!" I shouted.

"In the shower!" he yelled.

Hmm, maybe I need a shower. I thought to myself.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom taking off my clothes getting naked. I pulled the curtain back to a sexy louis.

"Ahhh! Harry what the fuck! you scared the shit outta me!" he yelled slapping my head.

"Sorry baby, I just need a shower too. Plus your sexy when your naked and all soapy." I said smirking. "it makes me want to do unspeakable things to you." I said hopping in the shower with him.

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Very." I said picking him up and putting him against the wall.

He wrapped his legs around me and I felt him harden. Gosh he responds so quickly! I tried to deepen the kiss, but being the little tease he is he wouldn't let my tongue in, so I pulled his hair making him open his mouth and moan then that's when I slipped my tongue in. I smirked into the kiss because that always works when he's such a tease.

"Mmm. Harry. Would. You. Just. Fuck. Me. Already?" he asked in between kisses.

"Certainly,but first your getting finger fucked." I said