"Don't leave me like this 2"

Previously from Don't leave me like this******

I sobbed onto him for what felt like forever, until somebody tapped my head. I looked up and I almost shit myself, he woke up.

"Harry your awake!" I yelled for joy kissing him right on the spot.

He pushed me off him slightly and began crying.

"Harry what's wrong baby." I asked with concern.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to remember, am I supposed to know you?" he sobbed.

"Yes harry! Im louis your boyfriend." I cried.

"I don't have a boyfriend." he answered.

"Please harry try to remember, it's me i love you. Don't leave me like this." I said crying now.

"I'm sorry I can't!" he sobbed throwing his hands on his face.

Oh god, I thought to myself, he doesn't know who I am. This is bad, what if he never recovers. What if he never loved me again. Oh god, I sobbed.

Calm down louis, keep it together, just talk.

"Okay harry baby, what's the last thing you remember?" I questioned.

"Umm, I remember being at my parents house writing music with my friends. Where am i? What happened to me?" he asked looking down at all the cords.

"Harry you were in an accident, one night we were on a date and someone was holding us at gun point, I tried to stop him I did! But then you ended up getting shot. I didn't mean for it to happen!" I cried rather loudly.

"So you're my boyfriend?" he asked with a slight smile like nothing I said just happened.

"Yes baby, I am." I said proudly.

"We-" "What's going on in here? Oh my it's a miracle, he's awake." the doctor said surprised.

"We need to run tests and we need to ask him some questions blah blah blah blah." the doctor rambled on, but all I was focused on was harry not remembering me.

"He doesn't remember, he doesn't remember, he doesn't remember me!" I cried angrily.

"Son calm down, we'll figure this out, okay calm down. I'm going to have another specialist come in and take care of harry. Let me take you outside." the doctor said to me.

"I'll be right outside here harry, Im not going anywhere." I said seriously.

-
Harrys (pov)

"Now harry what's the last thing you remember?" The man asked me with his clipboard in his hand.

I don't understand what's going on. The last thing I remember was being at my parents house writing music and being with my friends. I don't remember this louis person that's apparently my boyfriend.

"Harry?" The doctor questioned waving his pen in my face interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry, um the last thing I remember is being at my parents house with my friends writing music, i was happy." I said surely.

"Harry, your parents are dead." the doctor said.

"What?! That's not true why would you lie to me! There alive, they are!" I screamed.

"No har-"Shut up my parents are alive!!" I yelled closing my ears with my hands.

"Harry, please just try to calm down, take a deep breath." the doctor says.

I take deep breaths and try to calm down, but I can't get over the thought of my parents being dead.

"Look harry your parents were in a car accident and they didn't make it, you moved out here to California and got a major in music and are now dating louis Tomlinson for 3 years." the doctor said reading off his clipboard.

"How long have my parents been dead?" I stuttered out, not believing what his words were.

"They've been dead for 2 years harry." he said with care.

"O-okay." I said unsurely.

(Time skip)

Louis (pov)

"I'm really glad that you decided to come back home harry baby." I said sincerely.

"Uh me too lou." he said searching the unfamiliar house.

I Lead harry upstairs showing him all of the rooms, where the bathrooms were, and most importantly our pictures of us.

"This is us at the beach?" He giggled at the picture of me carrying him over my shoulder that one of my friends took of us by the water.

"Yes that's us haz." I said brushing a curl out of his face. God he looked so beautiful right there right now.

"What about this one?" he asked grabbing the picture of us kissing at the park.

"Yes that's u-" I was interrupted by the warmth of Harry's lips on my own. It took me a second to respond because he caught me way off guard but swiftly grabbing his neck I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss causing him to whimper and pull back with wide eyes.

"I'm sor-" "I remember." he said loudly. "louis I remember! I remember everything!" He screamed.

"My name is Harry Edward styles, my parents died in a car crash, I went to collage and got a Major in music, I met you and fell in love with you, louis I remember everything!" He cried hugging me.

"I knew you would come back too me." i cried hugging him tightly.

"Louis i love you so much, I would never leave you I love you so much louis I love you, im in love with you!" He sobbed into my neck.

"Oh harry, I love you so much baby, I love you." i I cried.

Later that night harry and I went to bed making love for what felt like the first time again. I finally fell asleep too the sound of Harrys sweet breaths telling him how much I loved him.

So no smut im sorry it was just a sweet ending I don't really care for this one but I gave talk a part two!! I love you guys!