"The business trip 2"

Harry's (pov)

As I lie awake in the hotel bed alone for the seventh and last day, I couldn't help but feel uderly excited because today's the day. The day I finally get to go home to my baby boy. The past few days I felt Entirely empty. One because his cock wasn't up my ass, and two because he is like my other half. You know how when your putting a puzzle together and you finish it but your missing that one piece, that's how I felt these past days, Louis's my missing puzzle piece.

My flight doesn't arrive till 3 o'clock, so I'll probably get back to California around 5 o'clock. These past few weeks I found out Niall and Liam live in California also. We all exchanged numbers so we could make plans to hang out in the future. Liam and Niall were both really sweet louis would love them.

After thinking about those deep ocean blue eyes, I sit up on the hotel bed glancing at the clock. 1:00 o'clock. I have exactly two hours till I finally get to see my baby boy. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower adjusting the temperature of the water.

Once I stripped out of my dirty clothes I grabbed my toothbrush and towel. I hung my towel on the rack then stepped into the shower. First I brushed my teeth, then grabbed my loofa scrubbing every inch of my body, letting the warm steamy water run down my body, washing the soap off. After washing my face, hair and staying In there for another five minutes,I turned off the water and stepped out drying off my body, then wrapping the towel around my waist, walking out of the bathroom.

I made my way to my luggage, unzipping it snickering at the items louis put in there remembering that night clearly. I pushed those thoughts aside and grabbed black skinny jeans, a white tshirt, black converse, and my green bandana.

After putting on my clothes and fixing my hair I straightened up my room a little bit and did one last check to see if I packed everything. I glanced at the clock, 1:45 is what it said. I still have enough time to say goodbye too Niall and Liam so I grabbed all of my stuff and made my way over to liam and Nialls room.

-

Liam and Nialls room

I knocked on their door waiting patiently. About ten seconds after my knocking a very excited Niall opened the door.

"Harry!" he yelled practically jumping on me.

"Hey Niall." I laughed from his enthusiasm.

"Come in harry." he said dragging me in his room.

"You want anything to drink, food?" he questioned.

"No no I'm fine Niall thank you, I just came to say good bye to you and liam, where is liam?" I said looking around.

"Oh he went down the hall to get some ice from the ice machine, he should be back any minuet." he said shakily, obviously not telling me something.

"Okay I'll jus-." "Babe they don't have anymore condoms." he said walking through the door.

I turned and looked at Niall, his cheeks a deep shade of red. I smirked at him causing him to giggle.

"Oh hey harry i didn't see you there, Will you be staying?" he questioned.

"No I just came to say a quick goodbye to you guys." I said standing up from the bed.

"Oh okay." liam said.

I went over too Niall and hugged him tight, not wanting to let go of my new friend. "I know it's only been a week but your my new friend Niall, I'm so glad I met you, I'm gonna miss you, we have to hang out when you guys go back to California." I said meaning it.