"The business trip"

Louis (pov)

"Baby why do you have go?" I asked nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"It's just for a week baby, and I'll be home." he said wrapping his arms around me and rubbing circles in my back.

"I know I'm just really gonna miss you haz." I said sniffling.

"I know baby, I know, I'm gonna miss you too, but hey,we'll skype everyday and talk on the phone and text, how's that sound baby?" He asked kissing my nose.

"Okay baby." I said leaning in kissing his lips opening my mouth hoping he'd get the point. He did, slipping his tongue In my mouth exploring every inch making me moan Into his mouth. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer towards him causing me too feel his erection against my thigh.

"You feel that baby." he said grabbing my hand and placing it on his hard c*ck. "This is what you do to me Lou." he said against my lips.

"Harry..hurts..." I whimpered touching my c*ck.

"Do you want me to make it feel better before I go?" He asked smirking.

"Yes...please...need..you." I moaned rubbing my length.

Harry picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around him. We didn't have much time so we made it quick. Harry brought me over and laid me on the couch straddling my waist quickly unbuttoning my pants,pulling them half way down with my boxers letting my erection spring free. He grabbed my hard c!ck and started to jerk it fast. He pumped it with a steady pace and leaned down licking my balls.

"Ohh harry just like that." I moaned.

He took the tip in his mouth swirling his tongue around it, then taking me hole in his mouth. He gagged around my c!ck with red rimmed eyes but he just kept sucking me off.

"Mmm...harry...need.. you too..fuck me." I moaned.

"Okay baby." he said huskily taking off his jeans. "Suck." he commanded holding his fingers to my mouth. I obliged and sucked his fingers getting them nice and wet. He pushed his pointer finger inside me and circled it around, thrusting it in and out, then added another finger doing the same. As soon as he stretched me out he lined his c!ck up with my hole.

"Please..harry." I begged needing to feel him inside me.

Without any warning he plunged deep inside of me grinding his hips in a circles making me moan. He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder getting a better angle with each thrust. Harry hit my prostate and made me scream out in pleasure.

"HARRY!! Faster!" I screamed.

He repeatedly hit my prostate making me scream loud. I bucked my hips up with each thrust becoming weak.

"I'm so...close." I moaned.

"Me too baby." he purred.

He kept thrusting keeping me on the edge. His c!ck twitched inside me, telling me he was close.

"I'm gonna come Lou." he moaned thrusting.

"Me too, come together." I said.

And that's what we did. We both came together and rode out our highs sloppily, kissing each other. Harry pulled back and reluctantly looked at his watch.

"Oh god! Babe I'm going to be late if I don't go now." he said getting off my slipping on his jeans.

I got up off the couch pulling up my own jeans facing harry.

"Okay baby, please call me and skype, I'm going to miss you harry!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

I've never gone this long with out him.