"Company"

Louis (pov)

"I'm home babe! Where are you?" I yelled opening the door.

"I'm in the kitchen baby." harry yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen to find harry shirtless in sweatpants, preparing dinner for our mums tonight. There coming over to visit us. He's so hot right now I just want him to f!ck me on this table. Control your self louis, I said to myself.

"So how was work baby?" he asked.

"Eh, it was okay. Whatcha making love?" I asked.

"Chicken Parmesan!" he exclaimed.

"Yum! It smells delicious." I said.

"I know but not as delicious as you look right now in those sexy work pants." he smirked.

"Yeah? I can't wait to get out of them my ass can't breath." I said chucking.

"We will accomplish that later baby." he said smirking.

"Haha okay but babe, I am not...looking forward to having are mums come over for dinner tonight!" I huffed and half sighed.

"Why not babe?" he asked.

"You know I love our mums but sometimes they just try to boss us around and tell us how to run our own house,and I'd rather spend my time with you." I said sticking my lip out doing my puppy dog face.

"Aww baby, come here." he said opening his arms.

I walked towards his open arms and wrapped my arms around him nuzzling my face in his chest taking in his minty scent. I could stay in Harry's arms forever.

"You know baby we have three hours before they get here to be alone. Then we have when they leave the house to be alone." Harry said.

"I know but I bet when they get here there going to say what's wrong with our house or what we should be doing." I said sighing.

"I know but that's just what mothers do babe, it's just one night and were free!" he said laughing.

"Yes! But on the other hand,since we have three hours of alone time, what would you like to do?" I asked smirking.

"Well first I would like to get your sexy ass out of these work pants then f!ck you sincless." he said whispering in my ear.

I gulped and immideatly got hard by his words, but I had some dirty words of my own to share.

"I bet you want me to suck little styles don't you baby." I purred running my fingers down his toned chest down to his waist line stopping.

"Mmm Lou." he stammered.

I dropped to my knees and kissed his erection through his sweatpants making him even harder than he already was. I pulled down Harry's sweats including his boxers, then kissed his tip making his c!ck jump.

"Hmm little styles is a little excited babe." I smirked

"Louuuu! Stop teasing me, please put your pretty lips around my c!ck." he half moaned and half demanded.

With out any warning I took him whole in my mouth. I moved my tongue up and down his shaft and swirled my tongue in his slit. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and jerked him off while I sucked him off making him moan.

"Uhh- Louis, just like that." he moaned.

"Yeah? You like when I do this?" I asked,then sucked his tip and his balls.

"Ohh- god yes Lou." he moaned pushing my head further towards his

d!ck.

I continued to suck him off. I hummed around his c!ck making him buck his hips. I felt his c!ck twitch I'm my mouth and I knew he was about to come but before he could come he pulled me off his d!ck.