"Don't Leave Me Like This"

Harry's (pov)

"Louis lets go watch a movie or something tonight." I said scooting closer to him on the couch snuggled up in a blanket.

"Okay baby, what do you have in mind?" he questioned.

"Well I was thinking we could go watch if I stay, you know the one about where the girl gets in a car accident and then the boy is asking her to stay or something ." I said explaining the movie to him.

"Another romantic Haz. Those movies are so predictable, she probably stays because there just so in love." he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Well I like those predictable romantic movies!" I said defensively, playfully slapping his arm.

"It's whatever you want baby boy." Louis said twirling my thick brown curls.

"I want to watch the movie it's starts at 7, but you know what else I really want right now." I said smirking.

"What could that be love?" he questioned, eyes glued to the TV.

I scooted closer to him, my lips slightly touching his ear whispering, "I want you too take me right here on this couch and fuck my tight little hole so good until I come insanely hard."

Louis gasped turning his head staring at me, clearly taken off guard by my requests.

"Okay baby,C'mer, up you go haz." he said lifting me up like it was nothing, having me straddle his waist on the couch.

As I'm straddling louis waist, I grind my self into his slightly hard cock, getting a moan in response. His hands slowly move down to my waist, grasping them and making them move in circular motions, causing my bum and cock to grind onto his groin.

"Fuck haz you feel so good rubbing up against my hard cock like that." he said huskily.

"Mmm, Lou, let my ride your big c'ck." I moaned aloud.

In just a swift movement louis's hands are all over me, ripping off my shirt and unbuttoning our jeans. Louis attacks my lips and pushes his tongue in my mouth moaning into the kiss. I can't help but pull at his fringe while I rock against his cock, loving the friction our jeans give us. Louis starts to leave a trail of love bites along my neck causing me to moan at his touch.

"P-please lou." I whimper.

Louis pulls me off his lap and quickly loses his jeans and his briefs, letting his hard erection spring free. He swiftly pulls my jeans and boxer briefs off as well and pulls me back onto his lap.

"So you want to ride daddy's c'ck hmm?" He smirked.

"Yes daddy! Please!" I moaned.

Louis spits on his hand and rubs it on his c'ck so he'd slide in easier. Placing both hands on my bum he picks me up and lines his c'ck up with my hole, slowly dropping me down onto his c'ck.

"Ohh daddy, you feel me up so good." I moaned aloud.

I slowly rocked my hips back and forth onto his big dick while he pulled on my chocolate brown curls.

I rocked, pounced, and grind myself onto him while he gripped my hips hard enough to leave bruises.

I threw my head back in pleasure as I rode his c'ck with passion.

"F-F-uuuck harry you ride daddy's c'ck so good." he moaned huskily.

"Dadddydaddydaddy! Take me! Take me hard!" I moaned loudly.

Without any warning louis flipped us over on the couch with him still inside me. His muscular body towered over me as he thrusted deeply inside me hitting my prostate so easily.