"Your ass is perfect."

Louis (pov)

"Harry, can we go to the mall today and go clothes shopping?" "Pleeaasseee?" I begged.

"Sure babe, on one condition." He said with a smirk.

"Oh gosh, what is it now harry?" I asked.

"I get to take u upstairs,fuck you,and get my cock sucked." "Deal?" He said smiling.

"Ugh fine,but make it quick baby!" "you just can't get enough of me can you?" I said laughing.

"No I can't, now get your pretty little ass over here and suck my d!ck Lou." He said smirking again!

"Gladly baby." I said with a cheeky grin.

Harry was sitting on our bed waiting so I took the liberty to kneel down between his legs and unbuckle his belt pulling his pants down his legs.

"I bet you want to fuck my mouth with your big c!ck don't you harry?"

"Ahh, yes Lou, take my c!ck in your mouth now!" he demanded.

Psh, I didn't need to be told twice. I licked up and down his shaft and sucked on his balls, making his dick hard as a rock. I started sucking on his tip and circling my tongue around his slit.

"Ughh, just like that baby." he said huskily.

I continued what I was doing for a bit, then harry stood up pushing my head back and forth around his c!ck, making my head bob up and down. Harry taste so good I can't even explain.

"Before I come louis, get on the bed so I can fuck you so good" harry said sexily.

I laid on the bed spreading my legs for him. I watched him as he sucked his fingers then plunging two fingers in my hole.

"Fuu-cckk, harry, don't stop." I said

His pace quickened,leaving me breathless and saying his name. He stopped and replaced his fingers with his d!ck. Without any warning he pushed his c!ck right in me filling me up so good. He kept thrusting hitting my sweet spot driving me wild!

"Oh yeah harry, right there, uuu- don't stop!"

"Say my name Lou."

"Harry, harry, harry, oh yyeeaah." I moaned

"That's it louis come for me."

With his thrusting and words, and my moans we both came hard. After we both climaxed harry collapsed on top of me, putting his face In the crook of my neck.

"Babe are we still up for the mall?" I asked using my sweet voice.

"Yeah babe, let's get dressed and go shall we?" he said.

"Alright babe." I said cheery.

-

Harry's (pov)

"Louuuiiss, we've been here for hours!" I said whining.

"I know, but you know how I am harry I love to shop geez." Louis said.

"I know baby, I know, but can I at least see how the jeans look?" "you've been in the dressing room trying on those jeans for like thirty minuets." I said sarcastically.

"No, I think they make my ass look fat." He said.

"Babe I'm sure that's not true, your ass is perfect baby." I said smirking.

"Ugh no it's not, but fine you can see."

He slowly opened the door walking out in some tight red jeans, and damn they made his ass look sexy.

"Damn Lou, your ass is indescribable in those jeans." I said meaning it.

"Yeah right harry."

"I'm serious Lou, you better take them off before I f!ck you right here in this dressing room." I said whispering in his ear."

Louis just stood there smirking at my words. God Lou does crazy shit to me sometimes. My dick is getting so hard from just staring at him in those damn jeans.

"Oops." Louis said, " I dropped my phone."

He bent over grabbing his phone sticking out his butt for me to see in those jeans. He knew exactly what he was doing to me and sh!t I need to fuck him right now! Fuck this sh!t I said to my self my c!ck is going up his ass right here In this dressing room.

"That's it louis, get your pretty little ass back in that dressing room." I demanded

He obeyed and went in the dressing room with me in it also.

"What are you gonna do ha-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his begging for entrance. Our tongues danced around In each other's mouths. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss. I pushed Lou up against the door and he immediately wrapped his legs around my waist. I felt his d!ck harden against stomach making me moan again.

"Already hard for me louis?" I said sexily.

"Yes baby you do great things to my dick, now put me down and get these jeans off me so you can f!ck me." He said seriously.

"Glad to."

I put him down and quickly unbuttoned his jeans because I couldn't take it anymore my c*ck had to be up his ass now! Once his jeans were off I picked him back up and immediately put my dick in his ass thrusting in and out of him.

"Faster harry, Ohhh yeahh, faster, faster, faster!" he shouted!

I obliged and f*cked him fast and hard.

"Is that what you want louis, mmm you want me to f*ck you so hard?" I asked in between thrusts.

"Yes harry, oh yes, please make me come."

I continued to thrust hitting his sweet spot making him scream my name not caring if anyone could here us right, now we just kept at it.

"I'm gonna come harry"

"Me too!"

We both reached are climax and made out in the dressing room for about five more minutes, getting dressed and picking up the jeans we were going to buy. We left the dressing room getting some crazy looks from people but we didn't care because we had each other. We finally made our way out the mall and started to drive home.

-

Louis (pov)

The drive home was pretty fun if you ask me because I got to suck Harry's d*ck while we drove home. It was quite funny because we almost wrecked but I just kept on sucking. We made it home safely after a long day of d*ck sucking,making out, and amazing sex. I thought the day went great if you ask me.

"So harry what should we do now?" I asked

"I think you should put back on those jeans for me." he said smirking.

"Harry I think we both know what will happen if I put those back on." I said sarcastically.

"Exactly louis." He said grinning.

"You just can't get enough of me can you harry?" I asked laughing.

"No I can't because of that perfect little ass." he said smirking again.

We ended up having sex for the third time today in our bed, then falling asleep in each other's arms whispering how much we loved each other.

So I gave you guys double the sex! If you like please vote and comment thanks guys ;)

~ArianaXx