"Having fun"

Louis (pov)

His c!ck tasted amazing in my mouth. It was thick, long, it felt so amazing hitting the back of my throat every time. I sucked harder and harder, my cheeks were aching badly. He held my hair with both hands. I guess he was trying not to cum, because he was stopping my motions. I had my own juices dripping down my cock straight to the ground.

"C'mon baby...dont hold back.. cum in my mouth" I felt my d!ck throbbing like it might burst. And suddenly i wasn't on my knees any more. There was no

D!ck in my mouth, I wasn't completely naked, but I was cumming.

I was laying in bed on my stomatch, my thighs squeezing together, and soon I was muffling my own moans as I had my orgasm. I had wet dreams often, and it was pissing me off. I wanted real sex, not sex that I had to dream up.

*KNOCK*

I only had on a pair of boxers on, so I scrambled to cover my boner with the blue and white stripped blanket, "Come in."Harry walked in the room. His hair was wet, and so was I.

"Uhh... I'm gonna head off to the studio in a bit.. help your self to anything.." He was awkward talking, and then left the room.I was staying with Harry for a few days because I had work in Dublin, and he was the only person I knew would be down here. I had known Harry for maybe a year, but we didn't talk as much because of work reasons.

I wasn't working today, so I was planning on sleeping and watching movies all day. And that's what I did.

*15 hours later*

I was laying on the couch stuffing my face with ice cream, careful not to spill any. The notebook was on, it was at the part where they were about to have sex. Everyone can have sex right now but me! I thought.

I thought about this morning. I was still a horny f!cker. So, because I was, I just started stripping. Right there in the living room. I laid back down on the soft white couch, and spread all the precum that was on my c!ck all over it. I rubbed all over, not leaving my self un satisfied.

I let my horny side get the better of me, and pushed finger in my hole, not believing it was mine. I moaned Harry's name, pumping and pumping my single finger in and out if me. I felt a bit of my juice slide down to my ass. I love how it felt.

"Oh... Ohhh... Harry just like that... c'mon baby go faster.." I keep moaning his name, my eyes shut the whole time. I pushed another finger in My thoughts went back to my ass. I wanted to fist something in it. It had been a good few weeks since I last did.

The faster I moved my fingers, the more I wished Harry was here to lick me clean. But I was stopped.

"Louis I'm ba-" My eyes immediately opened at the sound of his voice. When I saw him Staring at me, I tugged my fingers right out of my Ass.I shut my legs, not knowing what else to do. We just stared at each other. Kinda.

I was looking into his green eyes, but they weren't looking a mine. They'd stayed focused on my c!ck, still hard and able to see.I would've covered it but I had a better idea. I stood off the couch and walked over to Harry.

When I reached him, his mouth was slightly open, green eyes wide and a bit lighter with curiosity. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Harry? Can you help me?" I paused and listened to the sound of his shallow breath. "I've been horny all day and i'm sure your

c!ck would be much better than my fingers.. we can do whatever you want.." The door then opened.

It was Liam, and because i was turned away from, the first thing he saw was my bare ass. He had wide brown eyes. He didn't say anything. "Liam can join us." I said it load enough for both boys to hear. I looked back to Harry. He just nodded and I laughed a bit at his eagerness.