Mr. Styles pt 3

Louis (pov)

"Y-you, you what?" I asked not knowing what to say.

"I...I love you Louis." He says smiling. "Don't you love me?" He asked.

What the fuck.

"Look,Harry....its been fun you know? But love me? No, you don't love me." I mock.

"Yes! Yes, I do. I've never loved anyone before but this is what it feels like! I think..." He trails off.

"Uh- yeah key work think."

"Louis... Why are you being like this?" He cries. "I thought you were different. We had sex!"

"We're too different Harry, but hey your fuck was great!" I say laughing zipping up my pants looking for the other piece of my clothing.

"Your an asshole!" He shouts.

"Whoa feisty! I likey." I say chuckling now fully dressed.

"So you text me all those days, say all these things, freaking have sex with me and tell Zayn I'm taken! You have issues!" He's says pouring his heart out. "And you're heartless Louis Tomlinson." He adds.

"You're right Harry i do have issues. You just happen to not be one of them." I say. "By the way I'll save you the trouble I quit."

"Get the hell out of my office." He trembles.

So i do leaving him in his office naked.

Harry's (pov)

What the hell just happened I think to my self bawling. Louis was so different to me, I thought he felt the same. I poured my heart out to him and he crushed me with every single word he spoke.

Picking up my clothes and throwing them on I do nothing but sit and cry. With my head in my hands I hear a knock at the door.

"Not now." I beg but they let there self in anyways.

"I said NOT NOW!" I bark with my face still smothered in my hands.

"Mr. Styles Louis said he quit is everything okay?" Diana questioned.

"No, Diana everything is not fine." I sniffle.

"Mr. Styles what happened?" She asked coming over to me rubbing my back. I can't even look at her right now. "Hey, hey look at me its gonna be okay." She cooed.

"No it's not, not this time. I just got my heart shattered Diana." He spit out looking at her.

"Now you listen to me!" she orders swiping my tears away and cupping my chin. "It's Louis loss okay? If he wants to be an asshole let him. Look at who you are Mr. Styles... You can do anything you want. It's okay to cry, we've all been there at times baby." She says calling me baby but I'm pretty sure in a friendly way.

"You don't understand...I fell in love with him." I say ashamed.

"Honey believe me, when I was in love I thought it was the best feeling in the world until one day my man packed his bags and left me with shit." She says shaking her head. "That day I learned you only have yourself, trust yourself, don't depend on anyone else to make you happy, you've got to be there for yourself and make yourself happy!" She smiles.

"You're right who needs him!" I say, knowing damn well I need him.

"That's it baby." She laughs. "Now you take the day off okay, I've got this."

"I never knew how caring you were I always just thought you were sweet." I laugh. "Thank you Diana, for everything."

Louis (pov)