"I hate you but i love you too"

Louis (pov)

"Harry, I swear to god if you don't get the fuck away from me right now!" I screamed at harry's face pushing his toned chest.

"Louis your such an arsehole, your always bothering me with all of your shit!" harry screamed back at me.

"You know what harry!" I shouted moving closer to him.

"What?!" he yelled inches away from my face.

"I hate you! I hate you so freaking much!" I said glaring at him.

"Good I hate you too louis!" he yelled back staring me in the eyes.

"Ugh! I'm leaving." I said pushing past him.

"Fuck, wait baby." he pulled my hand back. "I hate you, but I love you so much." he said grabbing the back of my neck pulling me towards him then kissing me passionately, while he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back looking at his bright green eyes, "I hate you, but I love you too baby." I said smirking, pulling his head back down catching his lips with mine locking them together, quickly pushing my tongue inside his, then lapping my tongue over every inch of his mouth.

Deepening the kiss harry moans into my mouth pulling on my fringe. I bite his bottom lip tugging on it then start to suck on his warm tongue. Harry's large hands move down to my bum and squeeze my cheeks, then he picks me up and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist continuing to kiss him deeply.

I reach for the hem of harrys shirt and pull it over his head, running my hands up and down his rock hard abs.

"You're so hard baby." he said against my lips smirking.

"And so are you harry." I say placing my hand over his hard cock giving it one squeeze.

"Mmhm, lou." harry moaned against my mouth.

"Take me upstairs harry." I said now sucking on his neck leaving a purple bruise.

"Mmm, okay baby.'' he said walking us up the stairs kissing up my jawline.

-

Harrys (pov)

As I'm walking up stairs with louis wrapped around my waist kissing him with my full on erection, I'm trying to think about what the hell we were arguing about. Its crazy how we fight like we do then right after we end up fucking the shit out of each other.

Walking over the last step of the stairs, I slam louis back up against the white door and kiss him roughly. I pull away and suck his neck, licking a stripe of saliva up to his earlobe. I nibble on his ear causing him to moan.

"Mmm, harry I need you now." he pleaded.

"Okay baby." I said raspy.

Opening the door with lou around my waist, I place him on the bed and start to strip out of my tight black jeans.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, let me baby." louis smirked waving his finger at me.

Louis scooted towards me, unzipping my jeans pulling them down along with my boxers. He stared in awe at my hard on. With no warning louis plunged his head towards my hard cock taking me full in his mouth.

"Shit, lou." I grunted bucking my hips forward.

He bobbed his head back and forth sucking hard and fast around my cock. I place my hands in his fringe and push his head further down my cock. The sounds louis makes sucking me off keep my on the edge.

"L-Louis that's e-enough I still have to fuck you baby." I stutter out.

"Okay."he says pulling off my cock.

I push lou back onto the bed and straddle his waist not caring that I'm completely naked. Reaching for the hem of his shirt I pulled it over his head running my hands along his abs.

Next i unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down along with his boxers, bunching them up throwing them somewhere on the floor.

"God Lou, your so hot." I purred running my finger across his chest.

"Fuck me harry." he moaned pushing his hips up.

Taking control, I grabbed some lube from the dresser beside the bed and popped the cap open rubbing some over my c'ck, then rubbing some on his pink hole.

Lining myself up with louis hole, I smirked. With no warning I pushed my self fully inside of him making him squeal out in pain and pleasure.

"F'ck harry! You fill me up so good." he moaned clutching the bed sheets.

I thrusted inside of louis fast and quick circling my hips causing him only pleasure. He bucked his hips towards me moaning.

"Faster harry! faster! I. need. it." he moaned.

"F'ck Lou, your so tight." I moaned thrusting deeply inside of him.

I thrusted faster and harder for a few more minutes, bringing each other to our climax.

"Harry, I'm gonna, i'm gonna come!" louis screamed out.

"Me too baby!" I jerked my hips forward.

With two more thrusts, we were both coming fast. I shot my load inside louis riding out our highs slowly.

I pulled out slowly and collapsed onto  louis sweaty body. With louis hands inside my curls he broke the silence.

"Harry." he said.

"Yeah babe?" I asked.

"What he hell were we fighting about?" he giggled.

"I don't know babe." I chuckled.

"Well, guess what haz." he said kissing my head.

"What is it babe?" I asked lifting my head up looking at his ocean eyes.

"I hate you, but I also love you soo so much." he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too baby, so much." I said kissing him back placing my head on his chest.

Okay cheesing ending maybe? I'm sorry it took a while school and swimming are so tiring it's kinda hard to write but fall break is life right now!

Vote and comment guys :)