"The drive in"

Louis (pov)

"Harry! Wake up! Wake up! Today's the day!" I screamed jumping on the bed straddling his waist.

"Alright, Alright, I'm up, what's today?" He said in his morning voice that's sounds super sexy.

"The day fifty shades of grey comes out! We have to watch it, I read the book and everything." I said grinning.

"What's it about baby?" he said still sleepy.

"Sex." I said smirking.

"Oh really?" he said more awake now.

"Yes, hot sex." I said giggling.

"I can show you some great hot sex." he said with a cheeky smirk flipping us over pinning my hands down.

"Do you mind showing me? I kind of forgot what hot sex was." I said smirking.

"Not at all." He said.

Harry dipped his head down kissing my lips, pinching my nipples through my shirt making me whimper, giving him the perfect chance to slip is tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance while he grinds on my cock making me moan and buck my hips up. I reach for the him of his shirt and pull it over his head running my hands along his stomach. Harry rips my shirt off and sucks and swirls his tongue around my nipples causing goosebumps to form on my skin from the warmth and pleasure of his tongue.

"Do you want me to show you what hot sexy is baby?" he said huskily.

"Yes harry." I moan.

"No!" he says smacking my thigh, "You call me daddy." he growled.

"Mmm daddy, I like it rough, fuck me!" I squealed.

"Daddy will fuck you so good." he moaned.

Harry pulled my boxers down letting my erection spring free. Then he wrapped his large hand around my c*ck pumping my shaft slowly, then dipping his head down sucking on my tip swirling his tongue in my slit. I put my hands in his curls and pushed his head further down my c*ck hitting the back of his throat making him gag.

"Ahh- daddy fuck my c*ck with your mouth." I moaned.

Harry pulled off my c*ck and commanded I turn over on my hands and knees, I obliged. He spread my legs further apart and massaged my hole with his thumb. He replaced his thumb with his tongue and pushed his tongue in my hole. He licked all around my hole getting it nice and wet, then with no warning he pushed two fingers inside me and began thrusting and curling them. He thrusted fast and deep causing me to moan and whimper.

"Uhh- yeah daddy, right there, f*ck me with your fingers." I moaned.

"I bet you want daddy's big c*ck inside you don't you." he whispered in my ear.

"Mmm yes daddy, please." I begged.

He took his fingers out then lined his cock up with my hole pushing his tip in slowly. Once he was fully inside me he began f*cking me doggy style. He thrusted fast and deep inside me, putting one hand on my bum and the other hand around my c*ck jerking it while he f*cked me.

"Ohh yes daddy! Faster!" I squealed.

"Your such a good boy for daddy,and so tight." he moaned.

He thrusted faster and deeper hitting my prostate with every thrust driving me wild and jerked me faster making me moan like crazy.

"Ohh daddy! Mm gonna come." I screamed.

I was always a screamer with harry.

"Come for daddy, be a good boy and come for me baby." he sexily said.

With a few more thrusts, jerks and words I was coming on the bed sheets, and he was filling me up with his come.

We rode out our highs together and collapsed on the bed sweaty and breathless.

"We should probably wash the sheets harry." I giggled.

"What happened to daddy?" he chuckled.

"Shut up your so cheeky." I said smirking.

_

Harry's (pov)

"Lou did you grab the blankets and pillows for the drive in?" I questioned.

"Yeah I already put then in the jeep." he said.

"Alright, so you ready to go baby?" I asked.

"Yep, let's go." He said grabbing my hand leading me out of the door.

-

We arrived at the drive in and found a great spot to park so we could see the movie screen. We pushed the jeep seats down putting the blankets and pillows down making us a little bed. Louis and I laid in the car waiting for the movie to start.

"Mr. Grey is going to be hot." he said smirking.

"Not as hot as Mr. Styles." I said grinning at him.

"Never in a million years baby." he said grabbing my hand.

"Come here." I said grabbing his hand pulling him up to straddle my waist.

I put my hand around his neck and gently pulled his face towards mine kissing his lips softly. He wrapping his hands in my curls and tugged lightly deepening the kiss. I moved my hands down his back to his bum squeezing it, making him whimper giving me the perfect chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. I lapped my tongue over every inch of his mouth. I felt his erection against my stomach making me moan. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. He ripped my shirt off my body and we quickly unbuttoned our pants pulling them half way down our legs as well as our boxers letting our erections spring free slapping against our stomach.

"Mmm your so hard already baby." he purred.

"Because of you." I said huskily stroking his c*ck.

"Mmm harry." he whispered.

"Does that feel good baby?" I purred continuing to stroke him.

"Yy-ess." He moaned.

"I need to feel you around my c*ck baby." I groaned.

"I'll ride you yeah?" he whispered.

"Yeah baby ride my big cock." I growled.

Louis propped himself up and sat down gently on my c*ck. He grinds down on my c*ck making me moan loudly. I gripped his waist and guided his hips in circles while his hands rested around my neck kissing me sloppily.

"Lou your so tight around my c*ck baby." I moaned in his ear moving my hands to pump his length.

"Ohh- harry you feel so good up my ass and pumping my c!ck." he moaned.

He bounced on my cock circling his hips perfectly.

"I'm so close baby." I groaned.

"Don't come yet baby, hold it." he urged.

He kept bouncing, circling, and grinding and I was hanging on the edge. His moans are so sexy.

"Louuuu! I'm gonna come, can't hold on any-mmore." I moaned.

"Let go baby." he purred in my ear.

With his movements and words I was coming hard and fast inside him feeling him up.

"Ohh- fill me up with your hot come baby." he said riding out our highs together.

Louis hopped off my c!ck and sat down covering us with the blankets looking at the movie screen. God he's so fucking hot with his sex hair.

"Thanks for letting me top by the way baby." he smirked.

"Anytime babe." I said grinning.

"Harry the movies starting!" he squealed.

This is going to be a long night. I thought to myself, but then again it's all worth it to be with my baby.

__________

I know I know cheesy ending! But it was good sex ;)