"Detention"

Harry's (pov)

I walk into the classroom and casually look at my teacher, mister Tomlinson. He sits in his desk chair and waits for everyone to come in the classroom and sit down. I find my way to the back of the classroom, and place my books and pens and pencils on my desk dropping my bag on the floor. My eyes wonder and find their way back to the sexy face of mister Tomlinson. I sigh and think of how I will never get his attention, he's my teacher for crying out loud. Of course I won't.

"Good morning everyone!" mister Tomlinson says gleefully coming out from his desk grabbing some papers.

"I've got a study guide that you need to fill out and when your finished you will hand it back to me. Further directions are on the paper."

He walks around the classroom giving everyone pieces of paper, when he gives me mine he smirks and winks at me. What the actual fuck he just wink at me I'm going to have a mini heart attack if you don't mind.

I look down at my paper and see there is a note attached to it.

Oops you have a note! Now your going to have to have detention. But don't worry we're going to have lots of fun I'm sure you'll love it babe ;) You'll get a bit of punishment but I think you'll like that too. See you in detention sexy. ~Louis ;))

"Mister styles, what are you reading there in your hand?" His voice sounds so sexy, I think I just melted. He comes Closer to me and grabs the note out of my hand. "Detention after school styles no excuses." he says smirking and walking away.

"Ohh okay." I gulped. I'm not sure if I should be happy or scared out of my fucking mind. He said he was going to punish me. The fuck does that mean?

As Mister Tomlinson goes and sits down at his desk looking through papers I look down at mine and see another note attached to my paper instead of the freaking study guide. Great how will I study for this quiz. I thought to myself.

Don't worry about a thing baby. I gave the rest of your classmates a stupid test that I'm going to give you an A+ for. I don't want you to get all tired up in that pretty little head of yours. I want you to imagine what good dirty things I'm going to do to you harry. How do you think I'm going to punish you? That's a good question baby. You've been a very bad boy and bad boys need punishment. You need punishment. I'm going to fuck you so good. I hope your excited as much as I am. If I were you I would drop your pen and pretend like your going to pick it up crotch down and look under my desk. There will be a big surprise for you. See you in detention sexy. ~Louis

I gulped and decided to drop my pen, I knelt down on the floor and looked under mister Tomlinson's desk only to find him touching himself making me hard at the sight. He's so big I thought to my self.

I tore my eyes off of his hard dick took a deep breath grabbed my pen and sat back in my desk. My hands were trembling and i was pretty sure I was shaking. I was so nervous to look up at mister Tomlinson.

I finally looked up at mister Tomlinson and we locked eyes. He smirked at me an I saw his arm moving slowly under his desk. My mouth formed and O and he smirked even harder. Oh my god. He was master-baiting in class to me. I suddenly couldn't remember how to breath. How does it work? I'm going to fucking die!

The bell rung and I was shocked. How the fuck did this period end so quickly. I grabbed my books and put everything In my bag while everyone left I just stayed in my seat, looking down at my hands that laid in my lap. As the last person walked out the classroom mister Tomlinson locks the door and sits on his desk.

"Come over here baby." mister Tomlinson said in a low husky voice, he sent chills down my spine. I stood up slowly walking towards him. "You've been such a bad boy baby, reading notes in class, and giving me a boner having to get myself off to the thought of you. And what do bad boys deserve? Punishment."

"Wh-aa-"I start to say but mister Tomlinson cuts me off smashing his lips to mine,making me jump a little. He grabs my hands and puts them on his bum, then removed his hands and wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. He bits my lip making me moan, giving his tongue entrance into my mouth. As soon as his tongue touched mine It sent chills down my back. I can't believe I'm kissing my teacher.

Louis pulls away and puts his forehead against mine. "Don't be shy harry, you can do what you want to me but your punishment will come soon." he says in a low sexy whisper.

I squeezed his bum making him moan in pleasure. I squeeze it again enjoying how big it is. I start unbuttoning his shirt slowly teasing him. Finally I rip it off him exploring his toned abs.

"Nice body louis." I said leaning in licking his rock hard abs.

"Let's take your shirt off and see what we find underneath." he said sexily taking my shirt off rubbing my abs.

I notice the tent In his pants and smirk. I began rubbing his cock up and down making him moan and groan.

"Al-righhht harry your times up it's time for your punishment." he said smirking. "Take off your pants harry and bend over my lap." he said smirking. I did. "Whoa your huge! Luckily that's not going in my ass. Next time though." he said bending me over his lap.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! I squealed in pain, "Ouch!"

"You've been such a bad boy." mister Tomlinson said.

Smack! Smack! Smack! I don't understand how this happened but after he spanked me a few times I felt pleasure.

"You should see the way the boys look at you In class, they want to fuck you bad, but they won't because your mine and I'll be the only one fucking you baby." he said huskily.

"Mmm I'm yours louis! I'm yours!" I moaned while he spanked me.

Louis lifted me off his lap and sat me on his desk. Luckily it was a big desk so I could fit on it. Louis began kissing my neck and biting it leaving love bits making me moan. He went down my stomach and licked all the way up to my mouth kissing me sending chills down my back.

I took my hands and unbuckled his belt telling him to take off his boxers and pants. He did.

"Wow Louis your cock is huge!" I said.

"Just wait baby this cock is gonna be in your ass in just a second." he said smirking grabbed something in his desk. I think it's lube.

Louis takes my legs and wraps them around his shoulders. He puts lube on his hand and rubs it on my hole and my cock stroking it making me moan.

He inserts a finger and pumps in and out fast. Then he inserts another finger pumping faster and faster.

"Mm louis don't stop. Right there. I need your cock. please." I moaned.

He removes his fingers and puts the tip of his cock in me. He looks at me and I nod giving him the go to continue. Once he's fully in me he thrusts slowly in me.

Louis quickens the pace and thrusts faster deeper and harder making me go wild.

"Your so tight harry. You like when I fuck you on this desk hmmm? Say my name harry."

"Ohh yeah louis, mmm, ohh yessss, louis fuck me good." I moaned.

Louis continues thrusting and hits my sweet spot making me buck my hips up. His thrust become sloppy screaming he's about to he's about to come. Which he does.

He pulls out of me and he looks exhausted but he dips his head down and sucks on my tip swirling his tongue around going down lower and licking my balls making me come instantly.

"So harry since your graduating soon I don't think we should have to keep this a secret anymore, so do you want to be my boyfriend?" He said smiling.

"Yes of course louis!" I said grinning hugging him.

And just two hours ago I thought I wouldn't get his attention.

Sorry for the late update!! I'll try and update Sunday my family and I are going on a trip so! comment and leave ideas or private message me please I know you larry shippers are dirty and full of ideas ;)