"Neighbors and boyfriends"

I'm so sorry this took forever! I've been so busy school is about to start up ugh Fml! But I love you guys so much y'all should comment more because I need inspiration.

So who do you ship most and why? Comment your choice ;)

I ship larry because there bestfriends and the way they look at eachother omg! Larry will always be real to me no matter what there in love they just need to come out oh my gosh!

Louis (pov)

Buzz buzz

From harry: Look out your window baby.

To harry: okay babe.

I walked to my window and pulled the curtain open staring at a shirtless and pants less harry through his window. I giggled and put my hands over my eyes.

From harry: take your hands off your eyes baby. You know you want to look at me. ;)

To harry: you look sexy right now babe, I think I'm getting a boner right about now. ;)

From harry: why don't you take off some of your clothes for me so I can jack off from the sight of your gorgeous body.

I slowly tugged at my shirt ripping it off my body and throwing it somewhere on my bedroom floor. I ruffed up my hair to make me look more sexy, god I felt like a stripper. I started unbuttoning my pants sliding them down my legs slowly leaving me in only my tight boxer briefs.

From harry: do you want to do something fun baby?

To harry: what do you have in mind babe?

From harry: I'll show you.

I stared at harry through the window and watched in awe as he removed his boxers and slowly began pumping himself. He sat on his bed jerking himself off making my d!ck hard at the sight.

From harry: help me out her baby.

Feeling brave, I removed my briefs and slowly began pumping my self. We watched each other jerk off through the window until we both came. My come was all over my chest so I went and grabbed a towel to wipe my chest.

From harry: you looked so sexy touching yourself baby.

To harry: you looked pretty f!cking hot harry, you do great things to my d!ck.

From harry: I could do better things to it if I was in your room right now.

I smirked at his text.

To harry: I bet you could babe, but my parents are here so you know how it is. :(

From harry: I know, but I'm going to take a shower, so should you, you don't want to smell like come at school tomorrow. ;)

To harry: hahaha right.

From: brb baby.

He got up from his bed and walked into his bathroom closing his door. I might as well take my shower now too so I can go to sleep anyways. I walked to the bathroom and ran the hot water. I felt the water making sure it was hot enough, then hopped in washing myself with my loofa. I couldn't help but imagine harry in the shower with me. I smirked at my dirty imagination and finished washing up.

Once I got out of the shower i grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed some pants and boxers out of my drawers to wear to bed, then dropped my towel and put my briefs on with my pjs and checked my phone. Of course there's two texts from harry.

From harry: my d!ck is hard for you right now because I'm thinking of you in the shower with me. ;) Aren't you glad I have a life proof case so I can do this......