The Project

Harry's (POV)

"Mr. Styles may I have your attention." He says in an annoying way.

"Mr. Styles!" he says way louder than necessary causing my head to jolt from my desk. "Would you care to join the rest of the class by reading the selected passage." Mr. Stewart says knowing damn well I was not paying attention to his lecture nor do I give a shit about it.

I don't even know what passage he is talking about my thoughts say. Oh well, fuck it. I start to read a random section of the passage but am cut off by Mr. fucking Stewart.

"Would anyone care to share the CORRECT passage we are reading today?" Mr. Stewart asks adding to much emphasis on the word correct.

"We're reading passage three on page 235." The boy says blushing a bit.

"Thanks." I rudely remark to the boy who is just trying to be nice to me. I think his name is Louis.

After reading the correct passage Mr. Stewart begins to tell us about a project we will be doing in pairs.

Well that's just fucking great. I never work in pairs, I'm way better working on my own anyways.

"Ah, let's see. First up we have Liam and Niall working in pairs." He says writing down their names on the board.

"Next up we have Jessie and Ariel." Mr. Stewart states.

Just call my name already shit. I think to myself as he goes down the list of pairs.

"Last but not least, we have Harry and Louis working together." He says annoying me even more now that he's paired me up with Louis.

This is going to be fucking fantastic.

Louis (POV)

Holy fucking shit, shit, shit!

Why Mr. Stewart? Is all I can think of at this point. Why would he pair someone like Harry up with me? He doesn't even care about this class and I don't have time for that. I'll admit he's smoking hot but I know he would never go for me.

*Ring*

The school bell takes over my thoughts, dismissing the rest of the class. I grab my books, bag and make my way to my locker. As I'm shoving my books back in my locker I look in my mirror and run my hands through my hair fixing any loose strands.

"You have a mirror in your locker?" The familiar voice asks.

"Uh yeah, so what." I say shutting my locker in a more feisty tone than usual.

"That's cute." he chuckles, "I just wanted to come find you and give you my number since we will be working together." He smiles uncomfortably.

Oh shit I copped a number, I giggle to myself. Chill it's just for a project. My subconscious adds.

"Okay cool." I say trying to sound normal, "I'll text you later to come over."

"Do you care if you come to my house?" He asks, "It's just because my parents won't be home and I'll have the house to myself." He adds.