"Daddy"

So I'm trying daddy kink!

Since I'm dirty with these Larry shots I'm just gonna go ahead and get to the sex part right in the beginning of the story! Hahahaha well what can I say Larry is life bitches ;))

Louis (pov)

I woke up to the light snores of my boyfriend Harry laying next to me in bed. I watch as he lays so peacefully on our bed wrapped up in the sheets. I try not to be such a creep as I watch him sleep and snore.

He's so gorgeous. I can't help my self I have to touch him even if he's asleep, I don't give a shit. I slipped my hand in the sheets and in his boxers and rubbed his c*ck. I pumped his c*ck and rubbed my thumb over his slit causing a moan to escape his mouth. I don't think he knows what's going on, its so cute. I think he thinks he's dreaming.

"Mmm, oh daddy." He moaned.

"You like this Harry? hmmm, tell me how good it feels." I purred in his ear.

"Ah- it feels so good Daddy. So good." he said.

"You like how my hand wraps around your c*ck like this? You like how I pump your c*ck baby?" I whispered in his ear.

"Ohh- yes Louis." he moaned.

I continued pumping his c*ck getting great moans out of him. Harry lightly opened his eyes and looked down at the sheets.

"Louis what are you doing?" he asked confused.

"I'm making you feel good baby." I said sexily.

"I thought I was dreaming, thank god it's real." he said smirking.

"Well now that your awake I can do this properly." I said straddling him.

I kissed Harry's neck still pumping him and moved my kisses to his jawline. I kissed his lips softly then I deepened the kiss and let my tongue roam his mouth. I moved my hand away from his c*ck and up hi stomach. I pinched and licked his n!pples making him moan crazily.

I removed my boxers and grabbed his hand and placed it on my c*ck.

"Pump harry!" I growled.

"Yes daddy." he purred smirking.

His small little hand wrapped around my throbbing hard c*ck and pumped vigorously making me moan loudly.

"Oh yes Harry, just like that baby." I moaned.

"Does daddy like when I do this?" Harry asked.

"Yes daddy loves it." I said.

"Does Harry want his c*ck rubbed?" I asked him.

"Please daddy." he purred.

I grabbed his c*ck and pumped hard and fast driving him wild. We both pumped eachothers c*ck wildly until we were both about to come but I stopped us.

"Before you come let daddy f!ck you so hard okay?" I said huskily

"Okay daddy." he said smirking.

I opened Harry's legs wide as ever and examined his pink hole. I rubbed my thumb over his hole massaging it making him shiver at my touch.

"Daddy's going to finger fuck you so you'll be ready for my big cock." I said huskily.

"Okay daddy." he purred.

Without any warning I plunged two fingers in his hole making him gasp. I thrusted my fingers in and out of his hole fast and deep hitting his sweet spot driving him insane.

"Ohh yes daddy! Fuck me with your fingers daddy! Ahh-." he moaned.

His moans turned me on so much I could come just hearing his sounds that he makes. I stopped my finger movements and lined my self up with his hole.

"Are you ready for daddy's hard cock baby?" I asked sexily.

"Yes daddy fuck me with your huge cock." he moaned rather than said.

I teased him a little and rubbed my tip against his hole causing him to get goosebumps. He's so sexy. Without any warning I plunged my cock deeply inside him and rocked back and forth.

I thrusted in and out quickly and fast. I put my hands in his curls and pulled making him arch his back. His nails dug into my back making me moan his name.

"Harry! Your so right for daddy." I moaned.

"Uhh- fuck me harder daddy! Ohh yeahh yeaaah!" he moaned.

My thrusts became sloppy and weak, I was about to come. I grabbed Harry's cock and pumped him really fast making him buck his hips up moaning.

"I'm gonna come daddy!" he moaned.

"Me too baby! Come for daddy!" I moaned.

I pulled out of Harry and fell next to him in our bed breathing heavy. Harry looked so freaking hot laying naked with his crazy sex hair. He's so sexy.

"You look pretty hot babe." I said smirking.

"You don't look so bad your self baby." he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Umm, two o'clock." he said cooly.

"Damn! How long have we been at!" I said laughing.

"A while but why don't we go down stairs and make some brunch shall we." he said.

"Sure babe." I said hopping out of our bed finding my boxers. "Lets go."

Okay so I tried doing daddy kink! I think this is crap but let me no if you guys like it and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while my dad is being stupid not giving me my phone and all I have is my kindle and that takes for ever! don't hate me guys and sorry if this is kinda short!

~ Arianaxx