Mr. Styles pt 4

Harry's (POV)

  God, why does this man have to be so damn beautiful? My thoughts say, as I admire him sleeping next to me. These last few months have been hectic as fuck. It's been a lot finding out about Louis past with Aaron, rehiring Lou at work and overall making time for our relationship. I can say I love this man deeply.

Louis and I have been dating for the last five months and they have been the greatest moments of my life, literally. I will never let him go. Interrupted from thoughts my phone starts to buzz.

  Grabbing my phone off the nightstand I get a text from Niall.

From Niall- Hey you whore! What are you planning for Louis's birthday this weekend?;)

Fuck how could I forget about that!? You idiot I say to myself. All this time together and you almost for get his birthday! Wow.

To Niall- Omg! Honestly I've been so stuck in this man I almost forgot about his birthday!! Don't kill me please lol! Should I do like a romantic get away or is that gay? HELP :/

From Niall- Hahaha Niall to the rescue here I come!  Come over to my place in 20 mins to discuss?

To Niall- Of course, Louis is asleep so I'll leave a note and see you soon!

Looking at Lou's perfect face one last time I write him a note saying I ran to the store and didn't want to wake him because he looked to beautiful. I kiss his sleepy lips one last time and make my way quietly out of my room.

Louis (POV)

"Baaabbyy." I say half way asleep, waiting for my lover to respond.

Nothing.

"Harry?" I call out but still get no reply.

I finally fully wake up and notice a note on the other side of the bed.

Baby, I went to the store to pick up a few things! I didn't want to wake you because you looked to beautiful. I'll see you in a bit cutie pie. I love you.
-H

Ugh. I miss my baby already now what am I going to do with myself. Well, I guess I could eat.

Getting out of bed I throw on one of Harry's T-shirts. Bringing the shirt up to my nose I smell Harry's lovely scent. God, I love this man. Making my way downstairs I start to whip up some breakfast for myself. Once I finished making my pancakes and bacon I go to the sofa and flip on the tv.

There is nothing on fucking Tv! Where the hell is Harry damn it? It has been a few hours. Not even thinking about it I pick up my phone and begin to call my best friend, Niall.

Harry's (POV)

"Niall that's a great fucking idea! Did you just come up with that shit off the top of your head? You romantic bastard!" I laugh.

"Yes, yes I know call me the love doctor if you will!" He says cracking himself up.

"Oh fuck!" He squeals! "It's Lou!"

Oh shit I've been gone to long what if he thinks I'm suspicious?!

Niall picks up the phone

"Lou what's happening!" Niall says cooly.

"Ohh hm, that's odd maybe he's just getting more groceries than he expressed on the note." Niall assures Louis, giving me an obvious look to get home to him soon.