Mr. Styles pt 2

Louis (pov)

"I don't know what came over me Niall, but that was literally the best night of my life!" I say all excited.

"I want details my friend." He smirks.

"Okay well, when you left the bathroom I guess he had thought that we both left, any ways he was taking a waz and over heard everything we had said!" I exclaim.

"No freaking way" Niall gapes.

"Yes way! Anyways he had came out and my stupid self freaked out and was stuttering all over the place. I asked him what he had heard and he literally repeated everything I had said! He basically said I was hot!!" I said uncontrollably.

"Oh my god keep going." Nail says interested.

"Well we made out for a while and it was so heated it was the best make out of my life Ni, and then he asked if he could touch me I almost shit! But I kept it together, so he touches my ass and squeezes it."

"I told you he wanted that ass!" Niall laughs interrupting.

"I know! and then he touched my dick, it was hard as fuck Niall it almost exploded I could have died. Then he picked me up and I started grinding on him and started dirty talking him." I giggled.

"Oh you little slut." Niall chuckles evilly.

"Just wait." I smirked, "then he placed me on the counter and I started jerking him off until he came and then he said he wanted to call me so I got his number! And then he said he'll see me at work!!" I half screamed.

"Louis you are so lucky! He's rich,handsome,hot as hell, and he probably really freaking likes you!" Niall chirps.

"Ugh I can't stop thinking about him, I'm waiting for him to text me first." I say.

"Yes good idea, you don't want to seem desperate." Niall agrees.

Harry's (pov)

To Mr Tomlinson: I had a great night with you last night, looking forward to seeing you at work on Monday! ;)

What if that was weird or sounded really desperate. No, stop you're just over thinking like you always do. I wonder what he's doing.

Buzz buzz

From Mr Tomlinson: I had a lot of fun also Mr Styles ;) If I'm being honest I don't really know what to wear on Monday... :/

I giggle to myself at Mr Tomlinson's faces he text.

To Mr Tomlinson: I would love to see how that ass looks in a suit ;) and call me Harry babe.

What if he thinks I'm weird for calling him babe. Shit I didn't think that one through.

From Mr Tomlinson: Okay! but you have to call me Louis from now on baby ;*

He just called me baby, I just crapped myself. I can just picture the way and the sound of the word baby coming from his lips.

To Mr Tomlinson: You are so cute <3 (don't make fun of my heart!! Lol)

-
The last few days Louis and I have been texting each other non stop. It's like a new habit, I can't get enough of him. I'm so excited and nervous to see him on Monday. I really want to bend him over my desk and f'ck his brains out.