"The birthday present"

Louis (pov)

So today's Harry's birthday and I wanna do something special,but at the same time I want do something sexual. I'm planning on inviting our friends over for a little party. Harry gets off work at five and it's now twelve so I have plenty of time to get cake,decorations,and call up are buds. I kind of can't wait for the party to be over because when it's over I can begin to fuck the shit out of my gorgeous boyfriend. I should probably text him happy birthday so he knows I'm thinking about him,even though I think he knows I'm always thinking about him.

To:hazza

Happy birthday baby! I miss you,cant wait till you get off work. Text me when your on your way. See you soon.

Xo ~ Louis

Harry's (pov)

"Ugh!" I said while slamming my fists on my desk.

This job is so frustrating. Sometimes it's a piece of cake and other times it's very difficult. I shouldn't be frustrated today because it's my birthday,but out of all days for my job to start being difficult it picks my birthday. Okay harry calm down, I said to myself, I'm sure everything will be fine. I was consumed out of my thoughts when I heard a ding! The ding came from my phone. It was louis.

From: Loubear

Happy birthday baby! I miss you, can't wait till you get off work. Text me when your on your way. See you soon

Xo ~ Louis

To: Loubear

Thank you babe! I miss you more and wear something sexy when I get home ;)

Xo ~ harry

Louis is the greatest. We've been together since as long as I can remember. I consider myself the luckiest man alive because I get to have him and I only I will ever have him.

Louis (pov)

From: hazza

Thank you babe! I miss you more and wear something sexy when I get home ;)

Xo ~ harry

Oh god only harry would say wear something sexy,but that's my harry and I'm very lucky to call him mine.

The decorations are all set the cake looks great and everyone is here, now all we have to do is wait for harry to come home which should be in about ten minutes.

From: hazza

On my way home babe can't wait to see you!

Xo ~ harry

Everyone shut the fuck up Harry's on his way home take your places while I turn off the lights. When harry walks in everyone say Suprise!

"Okay louis." Everyone said laughing.

-

Harry's walks in

SURPRISE!

"Oh Lou, you shouldn't have." harry said.

"Yes I should have baby you deserve it." I said leaning in to kiss him.

"Thank you so much louis, I love you" Harry said

"Your welcome baby, I love u!" I said kissing him again.

"Well let's party!!" Harry said

"YEAHH!" Everyone said.

Harry's (pov)

The party went on for a few hours consisting of drinking, playing games, eating cake, and my favorite, doing body shots!

-

Everyone soon left and it was just me and louis. Finally,I get him all to myself. He looks so perfect.

"So did you like that party baby?" He said.

"I loved it louis,thank u." I said.

"I have another surprise for you,but it's upstairs." Louis said

"Is that so?" I said

"Yes." he said "now come on let's go get it."

Louis and I walked up

stairs hand in hand to our bedroom. Lou told me to wait on the bed, so that's what I'm doing.

Louis (pov)

Harry has know idea what he's in for tonight, I thought to myself. I went in our closet and grabbed the vibrator,cuffs and blindfold I bought today.

I went out with only the blindfold so harry didn't see the other things.

"Now harry you be a good boy and put this blindfold on okay?" I said sexily.

"Mm, okay babe." He said huskily.

I came out with the other toys and there he was sitting with the blindfold on. I walked over to the bed and pushed him down gently on our bed. Then I took off his shirt and started rubbing his nipples. I also left a trail of saliva on his abs.

"It's time for your present harry." I said whispering in his ear.

I cuffed him to the bedpost and yanked off his pants to his already hard cock.

"Mmm so hard for me already baby." I said

"Ll-ouuiiss." harry moaned.

I took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and started pumping it. Making him moan.

"Don't stop Lou." he said.

"Now now harry you don't get to get off that easy." I said and stopped pumping him.

I got the vibrator and slowly pushed it inside him. Making him scream my name.

"Louis!" "oh yeah louis don't stop please!"

I kept pushing it in and out of him but right when he was about to come I pulled it out.

"Noooo." harry whimpered.

"Shhh baby, your gonna come don't worry." I said

"You want me to fuck you harry, huh is that what you want baby?"

"Yes please louis." he said

I stripped off my clothes and lined my cock up with his hole. Without any warning I plunged in him. Thrusting in and out of him so fast and deep!

"Ohh god louis! faster,faster,faster!!" He begged.

"Scream my name harry!" I said.

"Louis! Louis! Louis!" He said.

That's all it took we both came hard and fast. I took off his blindfold and hand cuffs. Then I straddled his waist and kissed him passionately pulling his curls and exploring his mouth with my tongue. We continued making out for about five minuets then we just laid in bed talking.

"So did you like your present?" I said

"Fuck yes louis!" harry said

"Well happy birthday baby, I love you!" I said.

"Thanks babe I love you." Harry said.

Okay so my next chapter is really good I think because they get dirty!!;))

~ArianaXx