"I will always need you louis"

Louis (pov)

**knock knock

"Harry I told you I don't want to see you any more so just leave me alone." I said while he was standing at my door.

"Please louis,I love you,I'm sorry I messed up, I miss you." He said sadly.

"I miss you too harry but I need time to think about things." "what you did to me was fucked up and you hurt me." I said crying now.

"I know baby and I'm sorry liam was a mistake,it was wrong of me to cheat on you with him, and I know I hurt you,but please if you just give me another chance." He said

"Harry I don't know, I just need time okay?" I said seriously.

"Okay Lou, will you at least call me or see me when your ready?" he asked

"I will."

"Okay louis." he said walking away.

I closed the door and screamed sliding down the door crying. "Ahhhh!" "Why would you do this to me harry?" "I loved you."I said sobbing.

Harry's (pov)

"Why would you do this to me harry?" "I loved you." I heard him say from outside his door.

I know I really fucked up big time screwing liam,but it was a one time thing. I can't make excuses for doing it because I knew it was a really shitty thing to do to Lou. I just really want him to forgive me and be with me. I need him more than anything in this world,because,well,he is my world and my everything and I'd rather die than not have him and call him mine.

-

It's been three weeks and he still hasn't called. I want to call him or see him but I don't want to intrude on his space. These past few weeks were shit for me because I barely ate anything and cried myself to sleep because he wasn't in my arms. I think I'm pretty much all out of tears that I can't cry anymore. I wonder if Lou's been crying or thinking about me these weeks. Ah, who am I kidding he's probably happier without me.

This is all your fault you dumb ass if you hadn't of went out and fucked liam louis would be with you right now. My mind said.

Ugh, i know I have to get him back,but how?

Louis (pov)

It's been three weeks since I last saw harry and he hasn't once tried to call. I know I told him I need time but I didn't think he would not call me or text me. These past three weeks were the worst for me. I've cried all my tears out and probably lost five pounds from not eating. I wonder how Harry's taking all this. Has he been crying? Does he miss me? Is he happier without me? Ugh! All these questions are roaming my mind it's driving me crazy.

If you would just forgive him like you want to because you need him as much as he needs you all the pain will go away. My mind said

I find myself thinking about all the times we had like our happy moments,sad moments,funny moments,and even the amazing sex we had.

FLASHBACK

"I know you want this cock up your ass Lou." He said pumping my cock.

"Ahh- harry, your cock fills me up nice and good." "Fuck me, yeah?" I said moaning while he kept pumping my dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good baby." he said full of lust.

He picked me up and carried me to our bed kissing me and never breaking the kiss.

"Are you ready for this d!ck up your ass?" He asked

"Yes, harry, fill me up with your big d!ck."