1. Cannon fodder daughter

A bottle of ice water was poured over!

The cold -cold  water ran down her cheeks and onto her neck,

 Shi Qiao shivered and woke up.

She opened her eyes and met a pair of cold eyes.

The owner of the eyes is tall and noble, but has an impatient look: "If you want to go back to Shi's house, get  up now!"

Shi Qiao: ? ? ?

Didn't she have a car accident, what is going on now?

At this moment, the woman's forehead suddenly flashed, and a line of barrage appeared.

I saw the above display: [Name: Jiang Lan, Identity: your mother]

Your mother?

Thank you, I was offended!

In addition, a small flame was burning above the woman's head.

The above shows: [Angry Index: 101%]

What does this mean?

But before she could figure out what was going on, the phone rang on the woman's body.

She glared at Shi Qiao and walked to the side to pick up the phone:

"No, I'm still in the small town! It's not because of my daughter who was thrown into the mountain village, she fainted when she was about to leave!"

"The doctor said she heat stroke, heat stroke early does not heat stroke later, but had to start her heat stroke, I doubt she lives with me a few grams! " 

" hey, do not say, looks nothing like my dad with her skin black as the coal The same, I don't want to recognize her when I dress up!"

"It's really bad luck! I would not come here if I knew it!"

At this time, there were countless beasts running wild in Shi Qiao's mind.

She is wearing a book!

In Mary Suwen, who wore a copy of "The Fake Daughters of the Pampered Riches", 

she became a cannon fodder who only lived three chapters and hiccups!

The real daughter was really miserable. She was dropped from birth, and then thrown into a mountain village to raise her for more than ten years. After returning home, she was not outstanding in appearance and temperament, so no one took her seriously.

Unlike other true and false daughters, the false daughter in the book is not the child of the nanny, but the daughter of the true daughter (auntie's daughter).

Auntie Zhenjin got on well with a bastard when she was young. When she found out that she was pregnant, the bastard was beaten to death.

After she gave birth to the child, she dropped her daughter to her sister-in-law, and then gave the daughter of  this "family ugly" to a couple in the mountain village.

The couple in the mountain village have their own children, as long as she is free to work.

After being recognized back to Shi's family, the true daughter hated the fake daughter for stealing everything that belonged to her, while imitating her everywhere.

But all of this didn't make her situation better, but made everyone laugh at her for acting like a shame.

In the end, in order to win the attention of her family, she ran to a tall building to pretend to commit suicide.

After absorbing the memory, Qiao had only one feeling in his heart: stupid!

Why go to please people who don't like yourself?

Shi Qiao sighed inwardly, and then saw Jiang Lan hung up the phone and walked towards her.

Jiang Lan is the biological mother of the original owner.

It's just that Jiang Lan didn't feel any distress when seeing her daughter who had been taken out for fifteen years. On the contrary, after seeing that the original owner was not as good as she imagined, she did not conceal her disgust and disappointment.

Contrary to Jiang Lan, after seeing his biological mother, the original owner's grievances for so many years suddenly rushed to his heart, and the hot weather caused him to faint.

After fainting, Jiang Lan asked her to be taken to the hospital, which delayed the time to go back.

Jiang Lan is a strong woman, acting vigorously and resolutely. This time she came to a city near the small town to discuss business, so she stopped by to pick up her daughter, but she didn't want her to faint!

In Jiang Lan's eyes, it was very annoying to miss so much time because of such a worthless daughter!

In order not to waste time, she asked the driver to buy a bottle of ice water back, and then splashed it on the face of the original owner without hesitation!

Jiang Lan came over.

Seeing that she was still sitting on the bed, her face darkened and said, "Why don't you get up if you wake up? Don't you know how much time I wasted because of you?"

Shi Qiao's eyes fell on the beating flames on her head again, and said Said: "You...are you very angry now?"

Fuck!

Is this deliberate provocation?

The driver on the side opened his eyes wide.

"I thought you were just a little dirty, but at least you have good character qualities. Now it seems I was wrong. You are simply a village girl with no education and no quality!"

Jiang Lan glared at her, her eyes like a knife.

This is too ugly!

Especially from a mother's mouth!

It's just that Shi Qiao was not angry, and was still curious: "Are you... more angry?"

Because the small flame on her head turned into a raging flame, and the anger index became 150%!

It was real time that Joe did not deliberately provoke, she was really curious.

She suffered from Asperger's disease in her previous life and couldn't socialize like a normal person.

Simply put, she can't read other people's emotions.

Not to mention the difficult emotions of cynicism, even if the other party is so angry, she can't react in the first time.

But now she can actually see the emotional reaction on the other's head!

If you can see this thing in the future, does that mean she can communicate with others normally?

But her attitude completely angered Jiang Lan!

Jiang Lan's facial features rushed towards her savagely, raising her hand to slap her twice.

When Shi Qiao's body flashed, Jiang Lan suddenly hit the air,