1. First Day On The Job

It's been 5 months since graduating from Barden University. Chloe is now 26, but is starting a new job today. Or if you'd prefer to call it, community service. You see, Chloe is currently living with her mom and dad though her dad is away for work all the time, so it's mostly just her mom. As for why she's doing community service, find out through her story.

Chloe is sitting in a cubical on the phone through a headset. The phone rings and she answers. "Dial A Prayer. This is Chloe. How can I pray for you today?"

"Ch...Ch...Chloe?" Stuttered a familiar voice. "Chloe Beale?"

"Beca? As in Beca Arabella Mitchell?"

"Chloeeeeee." Came the crying voice of her long time best friend and baby sister.

"Becs, what's wrong? Why'd you call here?"

"I really need some prayers, Chloe." Beca cried.

"Where are you?"

"What do you mean?" Beca asked wiping her tears.

"Just what I said. Where are you?"

"I'm living in a hotel just downtown Atlanta. I lost my job and the love of my life. And I'm PREGNANT!" The tiny brunette cried hysterically.

"What hotel, Baby Girl?"

"I'm not sure. It's on Luckie Street."

"Oh! Barclay Hotel. I'll be right there." Chloe said and hung up.

The darker redhead sitting across from her in the next cubical looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Where you going? It's your first day."

"Sorry, Siobhan (Shibon). I have somewhere I need to be. I'll be back. I'm gonna let Bill know before I leave." Chloe said standing up putting the headset down and walking over to Bill's office. She knocks on the door.

"Come in."

She walks in. Bill looks up. "Ah. Our new recruit. WELCOME, Chloe!" He said smiling.

"Umm, this is gonna sound weird. But it's really important."

"Sit down, Dear. Tell me what's going on."

Chloe sits down and fiddles with her fingers. "So I just got a call."

"Ok?"

"It turned out to be someone REALLY important to me. Someone I haven't seen since The A Capella World Championships five months ago."

"And this person is?"

"Beca Mitchell. My all time BEST FRIEND and baby sister. I met her in college. Anyway, it was her that called. She's currently living in the Barclay Hotel downtown. She really needs me. And I know I need to be here for what happened, but I'll be back. My baby sister needs me now more than ever."

"You may go pick her up, but bring her here. You still have work to do and it's only your first day." Bill said.

"I know. Thank you, Bill." Chloe replied and stood up walking out the door to get Beca.