12. Chloe's Revalation

Later that night, the two girls were laying in bed. Neither were asleep, but were thinking about everything. Chloe rolled over onto her back and whispered. "You awake, Becs?"

"Yeah." The smaller woman replied back also in a whisper rolling over to her right side to face her big sister.

"I've been thinking about Chase. What he said and everything."

"What about them?"

"Just follow me." Chloe replied getting up and grabbing a bag to fill with stuff.

Beca did as told and followed her example. they quickly packed their bags and quietly snuck out of the house to the car. They got in then Chloe sat there and started to cry. She ran her hand through her hair and Beca hugged her. "What is it, Chlo? You can tell me."

Chloe just cried, but hugged back. "It's... it's everything." She managed to croak out.

"Does it have anything to do with me? With my problems and my being here?" The tiny Dj asked worried.

The redhead shook her head. "No. It's everything else. It's me, the way I've been. The way I acted towards you last week. I'm so sorry, Beca. I've been the WORST big sister in the entire world. You don't deserve that."

Beca rubbed the older girl's back. "It's ok. And you're wrong about that last part. You've been the BEST big sister in the entire world. Yeah, you may have yelled at me a couple of times last week, but you were stressed about lots of things. It just came out at me. It's ok. I can't hold that against you. It was a temporary thing and so was this... MESS you were put into. You're overwhelmed. It's ok. I'm here. Bellas for life, Dude. Remember?"

Chloe wiped her tears pulling away. "Yeah. You're right."