17. Picture

Jesse's funeral went well. The Bellas stayed for a couple of days to help comfort Beca. But it's now close to the end of December and Chloe and Beca just arrived to work. The place was filled with Christmas decorations and lights, and trees. Everyone seemed pretty busy and Chloe high-five's one of the men co-workers as he passes. She sits down at her cubical and gets ready to start her shift. Beca sits down in the extra chair next to her with her hand over her baby bump. Jeff runs over and shows the girls his ugly Christmas sweater making them giggle then runs off.

Later that day, the two young women went home and were now sitting on their bed with Mary sitting at the foot. The three were going through some old pictures and Mary cooed. "Oh, I remember that. It was the dance hall drama. You were the angel, Gabriel." Mary said looking at Chloe.

"What?" She asks confused looking at the picture in her mother's hand.

Mary giggled and leaned over to show her the picture better. "Look, the angel wings were practically TWICE your size. It was BEAUTIFUL."

Chloe takes it and looks at it in wonder thinking. Beca leans over her shoulder to look and smiles. "Aww. You were a cutie."

"Shut up, Becs." Chloe replied embarrassed. She then looked at her mother. "Tell me." She said seriously.

"Well, the angel Gabriel went to visit Mary in Nazareth and told her that she would give birth to the son of God which was not possible because Mary was a virgin, but Gabriel said that nothing was impossible with God. And then you stood up at age four and you PROCLAIMED in the CLEAREST of voices. 'Nothing is impossible with God.'" She said and giggled. "You were a little angel."

"Hm. Yeah, I guess I was." Chloe replied and Beca smiled.

"We should show The Bellas this next time we see them."

Chloe looked at the small girl. "I don't know, Becs. Lets just deal with the now first."

Beca just shrugged and looked at Mary. "Umm, Mary?"

"Yes, Dear?"

"Could you make me a large chocolate milkshake? Little Chloe really wants a milkshake." The brunette said putting her hand over her baby bump."

Mary giggled. "Sure. I'll be right back."

"Thank you!" Beca called.