26. A Call and Meeting Again

The two young women walked into their now old room and Chloe pulled out the photo they were talking about a little while previously. She sat it on the dresser leaning against the jewelry chest with a smile and the two girls grabbed all of their bags. They walked out of the house and to the car and got in. Chloe glanced in the rear-view mirror and gave a small satisfactory smile. She then started the car and pulled out.

The next morning, it's Christmas Morning and the two girls stopped at Papa's Family Restaurant. They go in and sit down at a table. Chloe takes her phone out and calls Chase. "Hey. It's me." She starts. "This is like the closest I can come to praying. So, here it goes. A prayer for me. I believe in you. I believe in the good in you. And I BELIEVE in what you did for me. SHOWING me that I COULD make a difference. And giving me a chance. A second chance. And if you DO believe in me like you said you did, I'm um... I'm going... SOMEWHERE. I found it. And... I don't know, maybe you'll meet me. And maybe we can just... start again. COMPLETELY from scratch."

She gives him the directions just in case then hangs up. Beca looks at her and smiles. "You really wanna try it out with this guy huh?"

"I think so. He's a good guy. But I need more than just my sisters and friends. I need to feel truly loved again by someone who gets what I went through. You know what I mean?"

The younger girl nods. "Yeah. I do. That's how I felt with Jesse when he was alive. Not the so much getting what I went through part, but the rest. He made me feel truly loved and wanted. But of course I have to thank YOU for breaking down my walls first and allowing me to feel again. You're my best friend and the best big sister in the universe. You, Jesse, and The Bellas are my everything. My whole life. My family. My TRUE family."

"And I have to thank YOU for believing in me when no one else would. For forgiving me before I could truly apologize. And for making me see... that no matter what life throws at us, we'll ALWAYS get through it. TOGETHER."

The brunette smiled and hugged her from the side. "We're each other's rock. We ground each other. Fate brought us together for a reason and no matter what that reason is, I'm glad it did."

"Me too." The redhead responded with a smile of her own. "Now, lets get some breakfast."

Beca giggles and picks up her menu to look for her meal.

They take off after breakfast and it takes the rest of the day for them to reach close to the Somewhere boarder. They finally reach it by the beginning of dawn the next morning and they stop when they see Chase standing outside his truck looking out into the distance. They both get out of the car and walk over to him. Chloe stands next to him with Beca on her other side and the trio look out into the distance together.

After a few minutes of complete silence, Chloe and Chase look at each other with a smile. "I'm glad you decided to come." She said.

"Me too." He replies and pulls her up for a kiss. It's sweet and gentle.

Beca looks over with her hand on her baby bump and smiles. "Aww." That caught the two's attention. "You two make such a cute couple. I wish Jesse was here right now so that we could go on a double date. It would be so fun."

Chloe half smiled in sympathy and put a comforting hand on her arm. "Everything's gonna be ok, Becs. Don't forget, you're still My Little Badass Dj. I'll always be here for you. No matter what."

The small girl smiled. "Thanks, Chlo-Bear. I just hope you're right." She replied and then Chase spoke up.

"Why don't we all get going and find somewhere to eat. I'm sure none of us ate since lunch yesterday. Plus it's freezing out here and we've been standing here for a while."

"Good idea, Babe." Chloe replied and they all got in their respective vehicles.

A/N: If you guys want a sequel, let me know. I have a few ideas for one. But I won't write it unless you REALLY want it. Thanks for your support. LOVE you all!!!