22. Siobhan Gets A Surprise Visit

After work the next day, Chloe drives to Siobhan's house and knocks on the door. Siobhan opens the door and smiles slightly. "Not the greatest look, I know." She said.

"You look beautiful." Chloe said. Beca nodded in agreement and Siobhan let them inside.

"Jeff has a girlfriend they tell me." Siobhan said.

"Yes." Chloe replies with a giggle. "Yes. He uh... he even started taking off THURSDAYS."

"Ah. Good for HIM."

"Mhm. And Bill created a new division. Prayers for the economy."

Siobhan laughs. "What? There are no flies on Bill."

"That's for sure." Chloe replied smiling.

"And you? How are YOU doing, Chloe?"

"I'm ok."

Siobhan looked at her. "Bullshit."

"Correct."

"Everybody has a past, Chloe. You can't let what comes before stop you from seeing what is right in front of you. You think I'm NOT pissed? You think I haven't had my fair share of angry 'screw you' moments? Whom I gonna blame? Huh? I just have to believe that there is a plan for me. For us. And I have to ride it out gracefully. It's funny, but you know, I REALLY miss that place. Made me feel good about it all. I think, EVERYONE wants to believe something. God, the universe. Whatever it is. It just makes them feel better. Believing there is good in people. Something good in ALL of us."

Chloe just smiles at her and Beca finally speaks. "I believe in you, Chlo-Bear."

The two older women look at her. "See?" Siobhan says gesturing to Beca, but speaking to Chloe.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." Chloe said to the brunette.

"No I'm not. I believe in you and I believe in everything you did for me. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you. You broke down my walls without trying and made me see that it's ok to have friends. That it's ok to feel. You became my sister and my BEST FRIEND. You stood up for me when it came to Aubrey and no one else believed in me. Believed they could stand up to the blonde bitch instead of cowering away. YOU were the one that thought of me right away when you first found out you had nodes and you had to give up your solo for Turn The Beat Around. You believed that I had a good point. That the set list was tiring and that my idea of using my mixes for our set list as a change would truly be helpful. YOU did all that.

You even got me to audition for The Bellas in the first place. Even when I insulted the idea and said a cappella was lame and that I didn't sing. You knew when you heard me singing Titanium in the shower that not only could I sing, but that I lied about a cappella being lame. You knew I only used it as an excuse because you figured out right away that I was just stage shy, but didn't want to admit it. You believed in me from the day we met and it gave me the strength to do what I never thought I would ever do. Not only to audition for the group, but to pursue my dreams in deejaying. When I told you in our senior year at the camp that I was working as an intern at Residual Heat, you were shocked that I kept it a secret for so long, but then all you did was support me. When I asked Emily if she wanted to collaborate, you only smiled and supported me. I made it to the big time producer leagues because you gave me the strength I needed. And then when Jesse died and I told you about my pregnancy, you came for me right away. You told me that you would never leave me again and that you would help me to raise this baby. You helped me realize that Jesse's crash wasn't my fault. That it was an accident. And I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me."

Siobhan looked at Chloe who was teared up at Beca's speech and smiled. "Do you believe me now?"

Chloe looked at the older woman and nodded before getting up and pulling Beca into a tight hug. "Thank you. I needed to hear that."

Beca pulled away and wiped the ginger's tears. "I love you, Chloe Rose Beale. And you're the reason my daughter is being named after you. You're the best big sister in the universe and you'll be the best aunt to my little Chloe. Not one person can say otherwise."

The redhead smiled and hugged her quickly. "I love you too, Rebeca Arabella Mitchell."