20. Forgiveness

"No, I do not know his last name, but come on, Dude. He's been staying here for a while." Chloe said to the clerk at the hotel front desk later that night.

"Can't do it."

"We were supposed to meet."

"Policies."

"I left him like FIVE messages." The clerk guy shook his head in a 'sorry' gesture. "Shit." She said frustrated and walked out to her car. She knew she wasn't going home, but she decided to call her sister.

"Hello?" Came the cracked reply.

"Beca..."

"Ch...Chloe?"

"Yeah. Hey, Baby Girl. I'm sorry that we faught. I was upset and angry at myself. I never should have taken it out on you and I'm really sorry. That was a really dick move on my part. But then Mom brought IT up again and I had to leave. I'm sorry, Baby. I'm so sorry. I never should have slapped you."

"Where are you? I forgive you. I want you to come home."

"I'm sitting in my car at the hotel waiting for Chase. I'm not coming home tonight. Sorry, Baby Girl. You're gonna have to sleep without me tonight."

"Are you mad me?" The younger girl asked tearing up again.

"No. No, of course not, Baby. I love you so much. But I'm gonna hang with Chase all night. I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

"I love you, Chlo-Bear. Please don't leave me."

"Of course not, Baby. I love you too. I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok. Nite, Chlo-Bear."

"Good nite, Baby Girl. Kisses." Chloe replied and hung up.

It's raining and Chloe messes around in her car doing random stuff waiting and bored out of her mind. After a while, she falls asleep. A few minutes later, the rain has stopped and there's a knock on her window. Chase stands there looking at her. Chloe wakes up and rolls down her window. "Are you married?" She asked him randomly.

"What?" Chase asks confused bending down to eye-level.

"Are you married? I'm not an idiot. I have female intuition and...and..."

"Ok." He cut her off. "No. No, I'm not. How long have you been sitting out here?"

"Where were you?!?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head biting her lip. "I waited for you. I WAITED for you!" She said heatedly, her eyes glassing over with tears.

"I...I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look, it's freezing out here. Come inside. Lets get you warm."

Chloe gets out of the car and leans her back against her car door. She looks up at Chase then pulls him down by his neck for a kiss. It's slow, sweet, but passionate. He holds her waist kissing her back.

He drags her in the hotel and they're making out. She pulls him up the stairs a little bit, but leans against the wall to kiss him again. It's heated and passionate. She takes him to his room and leans against the door to continue making out with him. He takes her jacket off and she wraps her arms around his neck. He opens the door and pushes her inside not breaking the kiss. He shakes off his coat and starts pushing her backwards towards the bed. She quickly takes her over-shirt off leaving a black camisole and he takes his off. He pushes her backwards onto the bed and kisses her again. She pulls him closer and then they continue until all clothes are off. (A/N: No details. Skipping to morning after like the movie.)