Chapter 1 | Project I Will Go To Church Every Sunday

Thanks for the awesome cover!
@only- fools

1 July 2016 - 01/07/2016 ( This is a countdown until Enzo is supposed to take someone's virginity.) So the count down officially starts now!

"Why do you have the same outfit as me?!"

"I wish I could participate this year."

"I cannot wait to find out who the chosen girl is."

"I just have a feeling it is going to be me."

I mentally laughed as I watched West Bridge high turn into a high school of desperate young girls. Mostly every girl was wearing the shortest dress, shirts that could pass as bras, shorts that could be classified as underwear and too much makeup caked onto their face, that it seemed as if they had just finished having a cake fight with themselves and of course every girl was gazing with such admiration at the it crowd.

Not that the it crowd were complaining, oh no, they treasured these sort of attention...well mostly the guys. The girls were not too thrilled with them ogling at 'their boyfriends'.

More like their friends with benefits but hey who am I to judge at what their friendship entitled?

After all, today was the day that everyone looked forward to. Beside this year being our senior year it was the day when one unlucky or lucky virgin got chosen to take part in Project 1000 School Virgin.

No wonder why every single pathetic girl was dressed as hookers getting ready for their next client at the end of the street as if that would have automatically made them the chosen girl for 2016 - by dressing up like escorts.

Every girl wanted to be the chosen one, wait let me rephrase that statement every insane girl was ecstatic at the thought of becoming the chosen one to take part in this stupid game.

Everyone saw this game as a form of entertainment that kept them from getting bored at school. However, this game was not like any type of other game, oh no this was a more sinister type of game.

The reason as to why this game was not just an ordinary type of game but a game I would personally classify as the rape game was because every once a year a member of the 'it' crowd would randomly chose a virgin girl to take part in Project 1000 School Virgin.

The girl had no choice, but to take part in the game, either she plays the game or be played. One way or the other the chosen girl had to lose her virginity hence why I called it the rape game.

It was basically pressuring you into having unwanted sex to save your reputation or the little reputation you had.

The game lasted three months. Three months to take the chosen girl's virginity. Three months for the chosen girl to lose her virginity and the worst part of that stupid game was that the guy had to have proof of taking the girl's virginity, in other words - the guy had to record the whole process of them having sex.

They might as well be Kim Kardashian with her sex video, after all, it would be available for the whole word to see.

This year chosen guy to take any random girl's virginity was Lorenzo Albero.

Lorenzo Albero was the ultimate bad boy of the town if there was an award for player of the year he would no doubt be the one to have received it.

It was hard to understand why anyone could ever like him. A guy who only treated girls as objects when needed for pleasure - who in their right mind could ever love that?