Chapter 7 | Project Tutor The Bad Boy

"Turn over to page 186," Mr. Simon ordered as he turned his back towards the rest of the class and began to write in his awful handwriting on the board.

Everyone sighed deeply as they turned their page over to page 186.

Just twenty more minutes I thought as I continued to stare blankly at Mr. Simon, who was currently explaining Trigonometry to the rest of the class then I could be free and enjoy my weekend free from the constant whispers and stares that people threw at me whenever I walked by.

I drew my attention back to the bored and groaned. I was not complaining or anything, I really did like math and may I add - I was incredibly good at it, but there was just one reason why I despised this class -Lorenzo was in my class and if life could not get worse he sat directly behind me.

And I could not help myself but listen to his conversation which mainly included the number of girls he banged and then you got those desperate girls who would ask people closer to Lorenzo to pass notes to him.

"Psst," Someone whispered from my right.

I turned my head, to look at the person to my right, "Yes?" I asked whispering back.

She leaned over. "Could you please pass this note to Lorenzo?" She asked, pointing at Lorenzo behind me.

I stared at the girl for full minute, she had brown frizzy unkept hair, she had blue braces - like Ugly Betty type of braces, she had on those ugly big glasses - that was too big for her face, she was wearing a shirt of some boy band and loose dark jeans .

She did not looking like the typical girl to fawn over Lorenzo. Why would she want me to pass on a note to Lorenzo which probably contained her number or and address?

I mean there was nothing wrong with her, but she just was not Lorenzo type, not that I knew what his type was, but I was pretty sure she wasn't his type.

"So are you?" she snapped irritated, by my lack of response.

How could I have told her nicely that she should not embarrass herself? There really was no nice way to tell her that she should not give her number out to Lorenzo.

"Um," I started, scratching the back of my neck nervously. "I don't think you should give your number to him, not that there is something wrong with you, I just think that you are not his type," I said slowly, "So maybe you shouldn't give it to him," I suggested.

She gaped at me in anger. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" she barked, standing up from her desk to her full height, which in result made the table fall, with the amount of force she used to stand up.

"You think you are so perfect than everyone else because you are the chosen girl but guess what you are not better than us!" She shouted, marching towards me angrily until she was right in front of my face.

I looked around the class, to see everyone watching us with an amused face.

"Look at me!" She demanded as she took hold of my shirt in a fist, bringing my face closer to her.

I could literally smell her breath and believe me it was not a good smell. I tried unclenching her fist from clutching my shirt, but to no avail I couldn't she had a tight grip on me.

"Let her go." Someone demanded from behind me. It did not take a genius to know who had said that. It was Lorenzo.

"W-what?" she stuttered nervously, looking at Lorenzo, who stood up from his chair.

"Are you deaf?" Lorenzo mocked, tilting his head to the side.

She shook her head, losing her grip on my shirt.