Chapter 6 | Project You Wouldn't Be Alive For Much Longer

Xavier on top or side!

"You did what?!"Sophia screeched her mouth wide in horror.

I groaned. "I bit his lips," I replied underneath my breath as I grabbed a teenage magazine, hoping she got the message to drop the conversation that has been going for an hour and all she kept on asking was 'You did what?!'

"You are in so much trouble!" She bellowed in fear. "Never mind that, you are going to die." She concluded, grabbing the teenage magazine from my hands and threw it behind her.

Talk about a drama queen.

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she was acting. "Wow, thanks so much, Sophia," I said sarcastically. "Go fetch my teenage magazine," I demanded and pointed to were my teen magazine was.

She grinned, showing off her two dimples on each side of her cheeks. "No."

"God, you are so annoying," I groaned, standing up from my bedroom floor where Sophia and I sat to fetch the magaizine.

"I am not annoying, I am simply just telling you that you won't be alive for much longer," She corrected as she too stood up from the floor.

"Pretty sure you are annoying," I joked playfully, as I bumped her shoulders with mine and lowered myself down on my knees as I took hold of my magazine.

She smiled. "That's what best friends are for, but on a serious note what are you going to do about Enzo?" She asked and once again grabbed the teen magazine from my hand and hid it behind her back.

"Nothing," I replied, turning my back away from her.

The best thing to do was ignore Lorenzo, that way he could not bother me and I would be back to being well me and not being referred as 'the chosen girl'

"What do you mean nothing?"

"I mean I am not going to do anything," I repeated, staring outside my window as I watched the birds leave their nest in search of food.

I wish my life was that easy, fly away when things got tough, but here I was in a situation where I had to lose my virginity to a game.

"You do realize he is going to make you pay, right?" She walked closer to me, seeing as my back was towards her.

I nodded my head, running my hand through my dark brown hair. "I know." I answered quietly.

"And you are going to do nothing?" She inquired slowly.

What was up with all those questions? Are you going to do that? You know he is going to do this? That was pretty much all she had been saying all day long since she had arrived.

I wished I could have a day off from Project 1000 School Virgin and Lorenzo.

I heavily exhaled. "Can we please stop talking about Lorenzo?"

"But..."

"Please," I pleaded, turning around and gave her my famous puppy dog look.

"Yah sure," She agreed. "What do you want to talk about?"

I stared at her for a second, she knew what I wanted to ask, and that was why she made sure that all we spoke about was me and not her.

She thought I might have forgotten, but nope, I had still remembered how she disappeared from the party which resulted in Xavier having to drop me home.

"I want to know why you disappeared to at the party," I said, watching her closely as I made sure she would not make up a lie to cover up the truth.