Chapter 10 | Project Not Too Rough

Alex on top or at the side

"Are you going to tell me what happened to your fist and the reason why you have blood on your shirt?" I asked grabbing another tissue from my bag. I roughly cleaned Lorenzo's busied bloody hand when he ignored my question.

He winced. "Not too rough."

I chuckled and roughly wiped Lorenzo's hands. It was not every day that I got to do this and it was definitely payback.

"Stop that!" He yelled pain evident in his voice.

I dropped his hand down from my hand which in result made it knock against the table. He cradled his bruised left hand closer to his chest. "Do you think this is funny?" His eyes narrowed, he got a vertical wrinkle between his eyebrows. His lips pursed.

I nodded my head. "Actually I find it hilarious." It was quite hilarious.

His steel blue eyes glared into my dull hazel eyes. "I don't like you," He declared.

"Oh my, really?" I gasped. My right hand covering my mouth as if I was shocked at what Lorenzo told me. "I feel the exact same way." I said, deadpan.

I rolled my eyes as Lorenzo chuckled at my reaction. I ran my pale hands into my hair frustrated that he was here.

I continued to stare at him, trying to figure out who the real Lorenzo was – was he the caring bother and loving son or was he the bad boy everyone knew him as?

"What are you staring at?!" he snapped.

"You," I answered not once removing my gaze from him. "Who else would I be staring at? After all, you are the only person in front of me so I must be looking at you."

I bit my lips tilting my head to the side. "Is that your blood on your shirt or someone else's?" I inquired.

"It's not mine," he grunted averting his gaze to the small wooden clock on the wall.

"Whose blood is it then?" I propped leaning forward, my face rested on my hands.

He smirked. "Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?"

"Good thing I am not a cat," I snorted. "So tell me whose blood's on your shirt." I leaned away when Lorenzo moved a bit too close for my comfort.

He grinned. "Okay," he paused as his tucked his tongue inside his cheek. "Only if you give me kiss on the lips then if it is good enough I will tell you why I have someone else's blood on my shirt."

I snorted. I was not desperate enough that I would actually kiss him.

A few moments passed and I banged my head on the wooden table, realizing how desperate I was, I needed to know.

"So, will you give me that kiss?" Lorenzo inquired, smirking as he rested his head on his fist, his elbow supporting his big head.

"No." I muttered in annoyance. "Now can you move the hell away from me?"

He chuckled. "Nope." He moved in closer. "I like bothering you, it's so much fun."

"Well go bother someone else," I swallowed, waving him off with my hands.

He gripped both my hands, holding them hostage in his hands. "Let go," I gritted through my teeth as I tried to escape from his tight grip.

"How about...no." There was barley and distance between us. Our nose were touching. If I moved my head forward by half an inch, our lips would be touching.

Project 1000 School Virgin || Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें