Chapter 33 | Project Soaked

Ice freezing water.

There was nothing more horrible than waking up with ice cold water thrown at you. It felt as if someone threw me into the deep ocean of Antarctica.

It was already bad that someone had interrupted my beauty sleep and that was an unsaid law- never ever wake someone from their sleep but the worst thing you could have done was wake someone with ice-cold water.

Normally I would have stood up in shock but that day I had a different reaction. I wasn't angry that some buffoon interrupted my sleep, no; I was beyond mad that someone was crackling like a hyena while I was soaked with ice cold water.

I flicked my gaze and was welcomed with Brandon over his knees as his laughter spread across the tiny motel room, ignoring the rest who had warily looks as they debated whether to laugh with Brandon, run for the hills or stand there to make sure I didn't break Brandon's bones.

I took in a deep breath and smiled. It wasn't a cruel smile, it was a promise that worse was yet to come.

The rest harshly whispered to Brandon to shut up whilst I stood up from the bed and made my way into the bathroom, once I closed the door I could vaguely hear the rest mutter their confusion.

"I thought you guys said a better version of WWE smackdown was going to get down?" Mackenzie complained. No need to worry, I thought. There defiantly was going to be a WWE smackdown happening.

"I really don't understand why she didn't kill him," Sophia replied in confusion. Sophia knew better than anyone that I would not only murder the person who interrupted my sleep but castrate them.

"Yeah, you better run, believe me, she doesn't want to mess with me," Brandon boosted no doubt because Mackenzie was there.

But no need to worry I was going to make him scream like the bitch he was.

I took off my pajamas and quickly clothed myself with new clothes that I had previously grabbed from the car before heading for the motel room.

Once I was done with my daily routine, I took my things and left the bathroom. The rest were nowhere to be seen but I did see a piece of note on the front door.

'We are at the restaurant a couple doors away'

Brandon the guy you hopefully won't kill.

Ps – I am sorry but I had to impress Mack even if it did involve getting you wet.

I crunched the page and threw it into the nearest bin. It was war and I wasn't ending it, to be fair I most properly deserved it for busting his knees but I was sure that people were cheering me for what I had done and I had a crowd to please

It took me full twenty minutes to find the restaurant that Brandon was talking about however I didn't find it they found me and when I meant they found me I meant that I saw the fucking car driving towards me but thankfully not knocking me down.

A couple doors away from my ass.

I shot a glare towards the driver seat where I was sure Brandon sat.

I marched my way towards the driver seat and pulled the door handle and pulled it open, "You better have a fucking good reason as to why you lied to me,"

Deep breaths Alex, no need to lose your control, I was really beginning to wonder if I actually had anger management problems.

Brandon shot a nervous look at the others and quietly made his way out of his car and shut the door behind him.

He lightly pushed away as he held my shoulders at arm's length. "Don't get mad b-"

"Don't get mad!" I yelled out in rage. "You made me look around this fucking place for twenty minutes and to top that you interrupted my sleep and threw me with cold water,"