Chapter 21 | Project I Didn't Kill Him

This chapter is dedicated to queenmollyy

"Come on, I didn't kill him!" I groaned, gripping the cold metal bar that was preventing me from doing any further damage to him.

Sophia sat on the opposite side of the metal bar and said, "I told you to leave, and look where that got you." She looked around the mall jail

I glared at Sophia, instead of helping me get out of this mess; she sat on the opposite side with the rest.

The only person missing this opportunity to see me behind bars was Brandon. I made sure that he wouldn't be getting up soon. He deserved every beating he got.

"You almost killed my brother!" Jordan exclaimed in horror as he began to pace back and forth.

I rolled my eyes. He was over exaggerating. I didn't hit him that bad. I might have crushed his knee cap with a steel bar, but still...

It's not my fault; he couldn't handle it, like a man. I warned him - I told him to f run before I caught up to him and what did he do? Well he stared at me for some couple of seconds before muttering something about 'a mad women on the lose'

I smiled of course and showed him how mad I was. I am the mad women who busted his pathetic knee cap.

That would teach him not to call a girl a mad women - who had a crazy look in their eyes and held a steel metal bat.

He was the true mad person for provoking me. There was a chance that I might have hit him once or twice but he had to say that, he provoked me and got all the hitting he deserved.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lorenzo when he opened his big mouth that never seemed to shut up. "Sophia and Jordan, don't you two think that Alexandria would look hot in an orange jumpsuit?" Lorenzo asked as he leaned forward.

I swallowed the temptation to reach over and strangle him. He too could join Brandon at the hospital.

Jordan stopped pacing around and took a deep breath and pointed at me with his index finger. "You better hope he doesn't press charges or else we will be visiting you in a prison" Jordan averted his gaze to Lorenzo and answered his question. "I will have to agree on you with that Enzo, she would look cute in orange."

"Orange could be your color," Sophia chimed in from behind Jordan.

I groaned in irritation. "Sophia you are my best friend, you are meant to be my friend!"

Sophia stood up from the ground as she glared at me. "I am your friend, Alex, but you had no right to do that to Brandon!"

I was losing my anger, how dare she take their side? Most importantly why wasn't she kissing me, thanking me for making sure he wouldn't be able to walk for a couple of weeks?

I stood up from the cold floor in anger. "I did it for you, okay?!"

Sophia balled her fist, her jaw ticked. "I didn't need your help, Alex!"

"Alexandria! What the hell is going on here?!" I flinched when I heard my mom screech in horror.

Damn it.

~•~

"You are in so much trouble!"

"Bu-"

"I don't want to hear it! You are going over to the hospital, to apologize to the poor child." There was no room for argument.

I glared at the window, watching her pull into the hospital parking lot. "He deserved every single bit of it." I muttered.

"What did you say?"