Chapter 24 | Project I Like Dicks

Vote if you liked this story so far :)

"So you are gay?" I asked slowly. I was in shock at what he had said.

 He nodded his head sadly. 

 "So you don't like girls, you are gay?" I asked one more time.

 "I like dicks, Alex," he confirmed. 

 My mouth formed an o shaped. 

He really was gay. It was not that I was against gay people it came as a surprise that he was gay. I thought he had a thing with Sophia. I thought he took Sophia's virginity but I was wrong with that but gay...that didn't even cross my mind. 

 "So, you don't like Sophia?" I had to be one hundred percent sure that there was nothing happening with them. They could be pulling my legs and this could all be a game to them. 

 He scrunched his eyebrows. "Why would you even think that?"  

I shrugged my shoulders."Well, it seemed like the only explanation as to why you guys were so closed." 

 "So, do you think there is something wrong with me? Or you might think I am a disease." My eyes widened when I realized what he had asked me. 

"Jordan, you are not a disease, you are my friend not a disease." I said. "But if you were a disease than you would be one hot disease."

 He looked up into my eyes, tears shone in his eyes. He was tearing up. "You are amazing. You know that, Lex?" 

 I flipped my hair over my shoulders and smiled. "I know." 

"Okay, this is making me emotional," Sophia said. "Group hug!" I walked over to the two and wrapped my hands around them. 

"I love you guys and Jordan you should never think there is something wrong with you." I squeezed him tighter.

 "We love you too Alex," Jordan and Sophia sung.

 It all made sense now - why Jordan and Sophia seemed so close. She was after all the only one who knew about his secret. 

 "Let's catch up with Lorenzo and Brandon before they wonder why we aren't back yet, " I said hooking our arms with one another. Sophia on my right and Jordan on my left.

 I didn't realize how far we had walked away from the food court until I realized how badly my feet hurt from walking around all afternoon. 

 "Jordan, does Brandon or Lorenzo know about you...you know being gay?" I asked once we stepped foot into the Mexican restaurant where the two where. 

 The lights faded from his eyes until they were dark and empty. "No and don't tell then I am not ready too."

 I nodded my head. "Don't worry about it. My lips are sealed." I understood why he wouldn't tell him, but I knew Brandon nor Lorenzo would judge him. He was still the same person...he just liked boys. They loved him and him being gay would not change anything. 

They were family. 

 He smiled gratefully in my direction. "Thanks, Lex."

 "What took you guys long?!" Brandon exclaimed when we made our way towards the table.

 I groaned out loud. "We had a lot to do, so stop complaining." 

Lorenzo shifted in his seat and tapped the seat next to his. Indicating I was going to seat there. "Alex, sit here." My eyes drifted to the seat and nodded my head.