Chapter 28| Project Lorenzo Albero

Sorry for the short chapter!

Chapter 28 | Project Lorenzo Albero

Lorenzo POV ( but in third speaker)

"Enzo!" Little Anna wailed when Lorenzo failed to check the temperature of the tea he had made her this in result made her tongue burn.

"I am so sorry," Lorenzo panicked once he saw the tears streaming down her chubby cheeks.

"My tongue hurts," she said, sticking out her pink tongue. "Lorenzo I need ice, it is burning," she complained, trying to blow on her tongue. It was a sight to see.

"OK. I will get you some ice or something just give me a second okay?"

Anna obediently nodded her head and followed her older brother to the kitchen where he handed her a pack of ice.

"Thank you," she mumbled as she placed the ice pack on her tongue.

Lorenzo squatted down to her size and pattered her head as if she was a dog that had accomplished some new tricks. "Good girl. Call me when you need anything, I will be in my room," he told her as he made his way to his bedroom

"Okay," she nodded her head once and made her way towards the lounge where she watched continued to watch some cartoons before her brother had burnt her tongue.

Lorenzo quickly made his way into his bedroom where he smelt the distant smell of Alex's perfume in his room. The smell of the shampoo that she used on her hair also lingered on his pillow.

Her smell was everywhere, she was always in his room with all the study session.

Lorenzo counted the days till then end of Project 1000 School Virgin. It was roughly around 36 more days he had left to take her virginity.

There were days where he doubted whether he should continue with the game or just drop out. He tried bringing it up with the rest of his friends if they could choose one of the other girls. They laughed of course and joked around saying he was soft and that he had to do it.

He laughed with them. He began to feel sick at what he told his other friends about Alex. He did not want them to see him as weak.

Yet, with the constant voices of his other friends telling him what to do and telling him to finish the deed and that he could not just drop out of the game made him stay...made him play around with Alex.

With his Alex. She wasn't his but he would like to think she was after all, she couldn't be with anyone else but him, so she was his in some odd way.

Maybe he was stupid for to listen to other people telling him what to do and him doing as he was told. It it wasn't only about the people telling him what to do that made him continue with game. He liked having Alex around and he was afraid that Alex might just leave him if she knew that she did not need to stick around anymore.

He found himself smiling and laughing more since he met Alex.

He wanted to fill the way she would cling to his cock. His cock twitched a bit with the thought of her underneath him.

Maybe he was psycho for thinking of the way she would feel as he buried his way into her warm pussy.

He had been getting numerous of wet dreams that included Alex and his hands weren't cutting it out for him. He sometimes found himself going back to Rachel to have sex with her even though it made him sick.

He knew that Rachel felt something for him but he did not want Rachel in that way.

To him Rachel would always be a girl he could sleep with and then leave. It was not complicated unlike his situation with Alex.

His phone rung cutting off his thoughts of how he liked how challenging Alex was.

He clicked the accept button where he saw a video call from Brandon.

"Hey," Brandon greeted with a nod of his head.

Lorenzo nodded his head back in greeting. "Is there a reason as to why you are calling me, I was kind of busy,"

He scrunched up his eyebrows. "Busy with what? Is Alex there?"

Lorenzo did not want to answer what he was busy with or what he was going to do to keep him busy with until Alex came over for their study session.

"No, she isn't here yet, but she might come in about twenty minutes."

"Oh, interesting," Brandon said simply.

Thoughts of Alex coming over with the white tank top she had worn before came rushing into his head. He remembered how good she had looked.

"Yah," Lorenzo replied as he adjusted his pants, hoping he wouldn't feel the fabric against his hard dick that wasn't getting any softer but getting harder and thicker.

"Damn it," he softly cussed and winced a bit.

"What the fuck's wrong with you?" Brandon asked when he saw there painful expression on his friend's face. "It looks like you have a fucking hard on."

"Brandon, I got to go, Anna is calling me and you know how she gets when her childish cartoons are finished."

He tilted his head to the size. "I don't hear her calling you."

She wasn't calling him but he just badly needed to fix a problem before Alex came over for their study session.

"She stopped calling me. I really need to go. I will see you later or talk to you later." He quickly switched off his phone and threw it on his bed.

Lorenzo watched it bounce on the bed as he took in a deep breath and prepared to fix a problem that only could be fixed by a certain person but that would not happen until he truly gained her trust and that would take a long time but it needed to be done before the deadline.

Lorenzo quickly unbuckled his belt and slowly reached downwards to fix the major problem that was going on.

He was about to give it a stroke but was sadly interrupted but Anna yelling – "Alex is here!"

"Damn it," he once again cussed and quickly buckled his belt.

"I am coming!" Lorenzo yelled when he heard Alex's voice coming from the front door.

He would just call Rachel for some time to get his head off a certain brown haired girl that he couldn't get his head to stop thinking about.

He made his way to the lounge where Alex and Anna sat, with a giggling Anna who laughed at some stupid joke that Alex had probably said.

"Well, look who decided to show up," Lorenzo said as he walked towards the two.

Alex stood up from the chair and walked towards him with her pink Nike bag over her shoulders.

"Anna, we will continue our talk later I have to explain something to your brother, okay?"

Anna looked down sadly but nodded her head regardless, she wanted to spend more time with her.

She envied how her brother always stole Alex from her but she thought maybe if her bother and Alex were boyfriend and girlfriend that she could spend more time with Alex.

And maybe Alex could sleep over at their house; she couldn't contain her excitement at her thoughts of her brother and Alex together.

"You okay, Anna?" Alex asked when she too noticed the creepy smile on Lorenzo's younger sister.

Her smile grew wider when she saw Alex and Lorenzo standing close to one another. They could be a couple like in one of her favorite Disney cartoons.

"Nothing, I am just thinking about all the fun Alex and I are going to have."

"Your sister is so cute." Anna heard Alex gushed out loud as she and Lorenzo made their way to his bedroom.

"So what are we doing today?" Lorenzo asked as he opened his door further for her to enter his bedroom.

He couldn't stop the thoughts that ran through his head about hopefully one day he would open the door for her for a night of fucking.

But with those sinful thought running through his head, Lorenzo junior down there was getting more excited by the minute.