Chapter 4 | Project Play Truth Or Dare

"I look like an escort." I thought out loud when I continued to observe myself in the mirror.

My normal brown wild curls were straightened to perfection. My dull hazel eyes seemed to pop out, with the amount of make-up Sophia applied, my usual dried cracked lips were now painted blood red, with the lipstick Sophia smeared on.

Don't make me even mention the dress I was wearing, let's just say that Sophia went to the kid's section of clothing and bought me the wrong size.

"No you don't, you look drool worthy," Sophia said, admiring her work. Her work being me as she walked around me inspecting me from head to toe.

I glared in her direction. "I really don't care what you think. I am not leaving this house, with this dress on,"

I stared once more at the mirror, to take in my appearance, the red mini dress, clung to the little curves I had and left so little to imagine what was hidden behind this so called dress.

She stopped inspecting me as she stood by my side. "You are acting like you are going to the party naked," She stated, scrutinizing her perfect red manicured nails.

That in result made me look down at my nails in distaste, at how unkempt my nails were because of constantly chewing on them.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with the dress," She added.

"I am practically naked!" I shrieked out loud. I knew she was not blind to see how revealing it was.

"Fine, if you won't wear it, I will get something more appropriate for you to wear," she agreed, turning her back towards me and walked towards her closet.

I sighed in contentment and thanked her.

***

Two hours passed and Lorenzo still had not arrived. Not that I am angry that he had not showed up. I am actually pleased that I did not have to attend his stupid party, however he did waste my afternoon with all the dressing up and makeup Sophia had applied. I could have spent my afternoon doing something productive like re-watching all the previous Game of Thrones seasons.

"What time did he say he was going to pick you up?" Sophia asked, from the kitchen window as she interrupted my thoughts. She really wanted to go to the party.

I rolled my eyes, "Sophia you do realize, that you don't have to constantly look out the window, waiting for him."

"I am not waiting for him," She lied, taking a red apple from the middle of the white counter in the kitchen.

"Sure you not," I drawled out, as I stared at her, with my eyebrows raised, showing her that I knew she was lying.

Sophia walked into the lounge. "Maybe you should give him a call." She suggested as she took a bite from her red apple.

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

Why the hell would she even suggest such a think?

"Why not? I really want to go to the party," She whined as she took another huge bite from her apple.

"You could go, I am not stopping you,"

She frowned her eyebrows. "You do realize that if I do go to the party, they are going to wonder, why you didn't attend the party and whatever secret they are holding against you will be shared with everyone."

I thought about it for a second. What's worst going to the party and being bored out of my mind with Lorenzo trying to talk me into giving into Project 1000 School Virgin and lose my virginity? Or if I did not go to his stupid party then have my secrets shared with everyone.