Chapter 11 | Project No Need To Threaten My Dick

Click the vote button :)

Jordan and Brandon on top or at the side

1. Dye hair orange

2. Start a memory jar

3. Watching the sunset

4. Singing in front of an audience

5. Skip school

6. Fall in love

7. Go swimming at night

8. Go star gazing

9. Go on a road trip

10. Horseback riding

11. Dance in the rain

12. ice skating

13. Lorenzo – stop smoking

14. Pull Rachel's extensions out.

15. Do something you thought you would never do

I grinned from ear to ear, staring at at the computer screen as I completed typing out the rest of the bucket list. I recalled how Lorenzo whined for ten minutes when he saw that I had decided to add him quitting smoking. He might not know it yet but later in the future, he will thank me.

I walked over to the printer, waiting for the bucket list to print. I noticed the bucket list that we had written in detention torn into half.

A light chuckled escaped my lips when I recalled why it was in half. Lorenzo and I had fought over the paper; he wanted to add that I should lose my virginity on there.

There was no way; I was allowing him to write that down so we both fought for the paper. I walked over to the torn paper, picking it up and placing it in my cupboard.

"Honey, you have a visitor!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

I collected our printed bucket list once it printed. I searched for my slippers around my room, once I found them I walked down the stairs to see who my visitor was.

"Hey..." I trailed off once I saw who was standing at the end of the brown staircase.

"Hey stupid," Lorenzo grinned as he waved his hand in the air. I couldn't help but smile at him.

I continued walking down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" I questioned when I reached the bottom oh the stairs. He was wearing a washed black jean, white Nike shoes and a plain white shirt.

"Well stupid if you must know, I am here to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"Brandon's house,"

The smile that was once on my face dropped. "Hmm, let me think about it," I paused. "No."

Brandon, that devil, the guy who wanted to ruin my life because of a stupid game.

"The thing is I am not asking, I am demanding you to come over to Brandon's house." He stated, reaching his arm to grab mine.

I dodged his arm, moving to the left, away from Lorenzo and towards the door, "Get out," I ordered as I opened the door wider.

"No."

I growled. "Well the thing is I am not asking you, I am demanding you to get out." I hissed, "so leave."

"Your little friend will be there." He checked the time on his wrist watch. "Actually she should be there already."

"Sophia?" I questioned. Why would she go over to the twins' house?