Chapter 22 | Project I want Revenge

Chapter is dedicated to AngelaDamsel

Chapter 22 | Project I Want Revenge

"Is he here?" I stepped into Lorenzo's house as I greeted Lorenzo's mom - Angelica.

"Oh honey, how are you?" She asked, giving me a tight hug. I closed the door behind me and followed her into the kitchen.

"I am fine, thank you for asking." I looked around the kitchen, wondering where Lorenzo was.

If he ditched studying I was going to go crazy. Lorenzo's mom chuckled when she noticed my lack of attention towards her. "Enzo, is in his room, you can go see him." I nodded gratefully. "Thank you."

Lorenzo's house wasn't huge nor small, so it was way easier to locate his room, unlike the twins' house.

No matter how much time I went over there to help Brandon because he couldn't walk, I always managed to get myself lost.

I reached Lorenzo's room, I was about to open the door when I heard muffled noises. I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but the temptation was just too much.

I leaned a bit closer to the door, my left ear was connected to the door as I tried listing to what he was saying. "Si, lo so, " "Sta per arrivare," "Mmmm, forse," "Non lo farò, ho ancora tempo."

Damn it, he was speaking Italian. There was no point in me eavesdropping if I couldn't understand a thing. Why was he even speaking Italian?

I entered the room to see Lorenzo walking up and down his room before he came to an abrupt stop and switched off his phone, disconnecting the call. "Who were you speaking to?

" He shook his head as he massaged his forehead. "No one."

I walked further into his room, leaving the door wide open. "Mmm, interesting, I had no clue that someone could be on the phone - talking but speaking to no one..." I said as I inspected his room.

"You know, Lorenzo, if you are hearing voices or something, there are people willing to help people like you," I paused, reaching over to touch his forehead as if he had a temperature. "Or you could just kill yourself because I heard that people who hear voices are most likely to turn mad and do unthinkable things to people
"

"Oh, so that would explain what you done to Brandon," he retorted My jaw dropped whilst my eyes grew wide. He had indirectly called me mad!

"I am not mad!" I hissed.

He took a step closer there was only an inch that kept us apart from one another. "You did say that mad people do unthinkable things and that would explain why you busted Brandon's knee because you are hearing voices," he breathed, his mint breath fanning my face. "You are the mad person, not me."

Just shut up, Lorenzo," He rested his forehead against mine. "Why don't y-"

"Eww! Why are you guys kissing?" I jumped away from Lorenzo, turning around so fast that I was surprised I didn't break my neck.

Anna stood in front of the open door with her miniature fingers sprawled across her eyes, but you could tell she was peeking between her eyes because of the way her fingers were positioned.

"We were not kissing!" I quickly defended myself.

"Don't lie to the kid."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Bite me,"