Time To Say Goodbye

Well it is the end :(

I cannot believe that it is over! Project 1000 School Virgin is completed!

Ahaha! I am going to fucking miss them so much and I am going to miss you guys so much! You were all such great supporters even if you were a silent reader, still loved you <3

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me till the end. You really don't understand how grateful I am that you actually stood by me until Project 1000 School Virgin was completed.

Thank you so much! Here are a bunch of sweets and ice cream for everyone even for the people who want to murder me.

Some might think I am this cruel-hearted person for killing Alex but that's how life works not everyone gets a happily ever after. Everyone has a time to go and I guess it was Alex's.

I love each and everyone of u! I probably said this five times already but I do!!!!

Before I forget, don't be alarmed when you see - ThornOfHearts dedicated you in a chapter, I will be going to previous chapter and dedicating chapters to people who I constantly saw commenting or even a simple vote.

My way of saying thank you!

Okay, on a serious note....

Questions that I need to answer because people have asked me similar questions in my PM or even comments.

1. Is this the end of Project 1000 School Virgin?

I hate to say it but yes, it is the end.

2. Will there be a sequel?

Nope, no prequel, no extra chapters. Nothing, so it is the END.

3. Why?

I just don't do well with sequels and I have nothing else to add.

4. Do you have any other books in mind that you might start?

Actually yes! I have two- one is a teen fiction and another one is romance book. So excited to start writing them!!

That's all you getting out of me and the title are - HTCAFB and CMB.

Obviously, those are the abbreviations of the book.

5. When will these books be coming out?

Well, HTCAFB will be out in late December and CMB um...not sure yet but I have already started writing a few chapters.

Can't wait!!!

Okay, hope that answered all your questions if you have more just drop a comment and I will get to them.

Bye guys! Thank you so much

*****