Chapter 5 | Project Bite His Lips...

Jordan grinned in glee. "So you choose dare?"

I nodded my head once.

Jordan grinned once more. "I dare you to... have seven minutes in heaven with Lorenzo."

I remembered when I thought Jordan was the nice twin...well I was sadly mistaken; they were both out to ruin me.

"No!" I yelled, sneaking a glance at Lorenzo, who seemed hurt.

Lorenzo hurt? No, I must have imagined things.

"You have no choice, after all, you did choose dare," Rachel commented from the corner of the room, sitting on a bean bag, with her one leg over the other.

Lorenzo grinned across me. "Come on, we don't have all day," He said when he saw I was not going to move anytime soon.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I am not going,"

Brandon groaned from my right, in aggravation. "Stop being so stubborn just go to the closet, you don't even have to have sex, just a make-out ses-,"

"She does not need to go if she does not want to," Xavier interjected, coming to my rescue.

Thank God.

I gave Xavier a thankful look as he stat next some girl. At least I knew he was trying to help me, unlike my best friend, who was nowhere to be found.

Lorenzo scowled in disgust. "No one, asked for you to speak."

Xavier averted his gaze away from me to Lorenzo, who too could not seem to keep his mouth shut whenever Xavier was around. "I will speak whenever I feel like it and I don't need anyone telling me when to speak," Xavier remarked.

Here it goes again. They have been bickering all the time and it was not just Lorenzo, but Brandon and Jordan that too found a reason to pick a fight with Xavier.

There was surely some tension between them and I needed to find out even though I knew it's none of my business.

I sighed in annoyance when Jordon and Brandon joined the argument with Lorenzo and Xavier. "Will you guys stop?!"

Lorenzo glared in my direction. "I will as soon as you finish your dare," He said.

I sighed once more. If my mother was there right then, I knew for a fact that she would have complained about me sighing too much because she thought every single time you sigh you lose a part of your soul. I never knew where she got that idea from.

I looked around the mini circle, expecting someone was to tell them to back off, but I knew no one was going to help me, after all, they too expected me to lose my virginity to him, so what better way to do it in a closet?

"Idiots," I mumbled underneath my breath when no one was willing to help me out.

"What did you just say?" Brandon asked infuriated, by the fact that I had called 'them' all idiots.

"Fine, I will do it," I gave in when everyone was staring at me waiting for me to agree to the dare.

"No, you don't have to. They can't force you to do the dare," Xavier stated in frustration as he stood up from the other side of the mini circle floor.

"Actually she has to, she chose dare, we did not force her to choose dare." Alicia said, one of Rachel's minions who say on the left side of Rachel, she too thought she was not in the mood to play because I was playing.

"It's true, no one forced her to choose dare," Serena added, another one of Rachel's dumb minions, unlike the others she chose to play.

I stared at both Serena and Alicia in irritation.