Chapter 29| Project Daddy Kinks

38 days left until the end of the game - Project 100

Is it bad that I have already written the ending?

To all the people asking me or wondering how many more chapters left, roughly 12 more and it will be completed hopefully in a month from now.

So updates should be more frequent.

Back to Alex POV –

When life gives you a lemon you throw them at Brandon and pray that you might just end up killing him.

"You do realize that you can't really kill me with that glare, right?"

Maybe the best way to end his life was to slowly drown him but that was too easy maybe something more painful.

I was pretty sure I really needed to see someone because I could not go a day without trying to find new ways to harm this ugly baboon.

No, I could not call him an ugly baboon that was just an insult to all baboons.

"When are you removing that cast?" I asked as I eyed this white cast surrounding his legs.

He narrowed his eyes as he backed away from me, sinking back into his king sized bed. "Why?"

I smiled. What I hope was 'oh, I am just planning when I can hurt you again'. "No reason, I am just asking." I settled for saying.

"Don't let me call your mom, "he threatened. I visually shivered at the thought of my mom finding out I was finding other ways to harm him.

It was actually sad that I was still afraid of my mom. An eighteen year old girl who still shivered like a Chihuahua with the thought of her mother beating the hell out of her just because she did not like some kid and was mean to the person.

"Okay, okay there is absolutely no reason for you to tell her, I was just wondering. I hate seeing you all helpless and whatnot."

A smirk formed at the corner of his lips. "Good because we would not want mommy dearest finding out how violent little Alex is, now would we?" He tapped my forehead with his pointer finger.

I mutely shook my head. "No, I don't think we have to bother her with that," I stiffly replied.

"Perfect. Change the channel," he ordered. I gritted my teeth against one another in annoyance. That was the fifth time he had asked me to change the channel in a period of twenty minutes.

I was not here by choice. I would rather swallow sperm than voluntary come over to help him and be his loyal servant.

"Of course master, is there anything you would like to watch?"

"No." He grumbled as he rested his head against the headrest.

I began to switch from channel to channel until he was pleased with WWE divas.

"Happy?" I asked sarcastically.

He flickered his gaze towards me. "No, but there is nothing that you can do."

I squinted my eyes at Brandon as I wondered what he was thinking about he had a faraway look as he stared at the television.

"Try me, I am known as a good listener and an even better helper," I said lightly.

"I don't need a therapist or your help,"

"Good thing I wasn't offering to be your therapist. I would charge you a fee."