CHAPTER 2 | Project Play The Game

01 July 2016/ 01/07/2016 (Thursday)

3 months left

*

They called my name.

I was the chosen girl.

I had to lose my virginity to Lorenzo Albero, the biggest player in town.

I was part of Project 1000 School Virgin.

All these thoughts were running through my head, but the one that stood out the most was, that I had to lose my virginity to Lorenzo Albero.

"Alex, please open the door," Sophia pleaded from the other side of the locked cubicle door.

I stubbornly refused to let anyone in. I needed to disappear for a while. I just needed to be left alone. That was not too hard to understand, I just needed sometime alone.

Everyone expected me to lose my virginity to Lorenzo before the end of the deadline and I could not do that. I would not do it.

Sophia knocked softly on the cubicle door once again. "Alex, please open the door."

I did not want to open up the door. There was no reason for me to leave my now safe haven. I needed to be far away from people asking me when I was going to lose my virginity to Lorenzo.

I did not want to take part in that stupid game. They could not force me to lose my virginity. There was no way that I was going to willing give my virginity, if they really wanted it that bad, they would have to forcedly take it from me and well...he could not.

"Open the door!" I suddenly heard a booming voice behind the cubicle.

I rolled my eyes when I heard Brandon voice as he entered the girl's bathroom and shouted as if he was some lunatic.

"You do not have to shout, like a lunatic!" I bellowed and hastily started to wipe my face dry from the tears.

I did not want him to see me crying. Some may have said - I was a being a baby and that I should have grown some balls and face the situation at hand but I could not when I had so much to lose.

Imagine this: you had it all planed out losing your virginity to the love of your life and here came this game that snatched any hopes of that.

Everyone looked forward to the sex video and everyone wanted the chosen guy to win - meaning I had to lose my virginity to a game and not to the person I loved.

"You have five seconds to get out of that shitty cubicle or else I will break it down," Brandon threatened. Pssh, like he would actually break it down.

I did not even understand what he was doing in the girl's bathroom.

"I am warning you to get out!" Brandon demanded in frustration.

"Alex, I really think he is going to break the door down, just come out for me," I heard Sophia's soft voice behind the cubicle.

I quietly unlocked the cubicle door. "Fine, I am coming out."

"Finally!" Brandon bellowed.

I scowled when I opened the cubicle to see Brandon standing in front of the cubicle door with Sophia behind him. "What do you want?" I asked in annoyance.

He smiled forcedly. "I just wanted to know what made you think you could run off like that without saying some few words to your peers about how excited you are to lose your virginity to my man, Enzo."