Chapter 40 | Project She Is Gone

It was not long after Lorenzo got off the flight that his phone was blasted with news from Facebook, Instagram and even the porn site he usually visited when he saw how much he had missed.

He could not believe what was on his phone - a video of him and Alex. A sex video of them at his house.

At first, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him but everything made sense to him now how Rachel had tricked his mother into letting her come into his house a few days before prom....it was as if she knew Alex was going to have sex with him at prom night.

It would also explain the smirk she had on as she walked out of his house. Lorenzo was confused as to why she was even there in the first place. She made some lie that he did not bother to listen he thought maybe she wanted a quick fuck however he knew that was never ever happening again.

He had Alex now and he was never letting her go.

He was in love with her. It came as a surprise. He never knew he could feel anything for anyone but lust then she came along with her witty attitude and he could not help but slowly fall in love with her. Everything about her was perfect.

He wasted no time driving to school, not bothering to tell his mother where he was going. He had to get there and fast.

He watched his knuckles turn white from clenching his fist on the steering wheel as he speedily drove to school. He glanced at the miniature clock that read 09:00. School began at eight and it was now nine, so he was an hour late.

He was blinded by the need to see Alex that he did not bother to care how fast he was driving. All he needed to do was see her and explain that he would never harm her, maybe once upon a time would had but now - he would never dream of hurting her. Physically or emotional.

He loved her.

Without even getting his key from the engine he ran towards the school and into the school building.

He was modified to see that inside the school were pictures on the wall of him and Alex. The hallway was cleared of anyone except for the janitors and some teachers getting rid of the pictures plastered on every inch of the walls.

They watched him run across the hallway and each sent their fair share of dirty looks at Lorenzo.

He didn't know why but he felt unease as they stared at him as if he was the one to personally put the pictures there.

He ignored the looks and wasted no time and ran into his math classroom. He knew she had math now, he pulled the door open and interrupted Mr. Smith speech.

He bewildered looked around the class, hoping to see Alex somewhere, anywhere.

She wasn't there. She fucking wasn't there.

However, he did spot Rachel. At that exact moment, he did not care that he was about to kill her or hurt. His mother always said never hit a girl but she was a cold hearted bitch.

And there wasn't any rule about killing a bitch.

Burning rage hissed through his body like a deathly poison, screeching a demand to be released in the form of a very wanted violence.

It was like a volcano erupting. Fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves.

He could care less if he was sent to jail for killing her. All he wanted to do was to get her blood on his hands. He would deal with the consequence later.

She ruined Alex life and he was going to ruin her face that was as close he would get to ruin her life because Rachel's face was her life. she couldn't model with a messed up face.