Chapter 26 | Project Loving Him

Surprised?! Just thought I could surprise you guys with a new update.

If you are surprised please vote. Would mean a lot :)

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful and (I don't need to see you) beautiful @Kolsmikaelson

Chapter 26 | Project Loving Your Rapist

I was frozen for a second. Sleepiness washed over me, I was no longer tired but wide awake. It took me a while to completely comprehend what he had said. I waited for a second thinking I heard wrong. When he didn't say anything else.

I got my answer.

I abruptly stood up and stared at Xavier in bewilderment. "No, why would you even ask me that?"

"I am trying to protect you, Alex,"

"No, you are not," I accused. This couldn't be him helping me. This was him ruining me.

He too now stood up from the chair and got up all in my face. He was seething with anger. Anger, I never thought Xavier could feel towards me.

I had only seen a glimpse of it when he spoke to Brandon, Jordan, and Lorenzo but that couldn't compare to how mad he was now.

"It seems to me you actually want to take part in the game!"

I took a step away from him and yelled. "Are you fucking stupid? Why would you even think that?!"

"Then explain to me!" He shouted his hand balled into a fist.

I took in a deep breath and calmly said. "Brandon, knows things, okay? And I can't risk that!"

"Rule two of the game - do not sleep with someone else other than the chosen boy," I said, recalling the rules of the game.

He had to see how I couldn't just give it to him. I had secrets I needed to keep.

"Alex, how bad could your secrets be?" He quietly whispered in defeat. He now knew I wouldn't and couldn't just sleep with him. I had to find another way to get out of the game.

"Bad enough that I have to keep them a secret,"

He walked closer to me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, "even if you don't have sex with him they are still going to expose your secrets,"

He was right.

I weakly bowed my head down, "I know but - but, I just want to keep it a secret for long,"

"Alex, you know secrets always have a way of coming out the question is what are you going to do?"

"I can't do anything, Xavier, I am traped in this stupid game. There is no way out,"

He took a step back and held my shoulders in his large hands. "Alex, I need you to tell me something and I want the truth?"

I nodded my head.

"Do you love, Enzo?"

My head quickly snapped up to meet Xavier's eyes. "No. I don't love him," I quickly denied but his eyes still had the fierce determination to prove me wrong that I actually loved Lorenzo.

However, I did feel something for him but it just wasn't love. I couldn't love someone who wanted my virginity. It was loving someone who was planning how to rape you.

His eyes blazed with fire and he tightened his hands on my shoulder. "You are lying. Alex, do you feel any type of emotion for him?"

I winced in pain at how rough he was gripping my shoulder this in result made him lessen his grip on my shoulder but he still held onto my shoulder.