Chapter 34 | Project Drunken Kiss

From the pounding head, vomit taste in my mouth and dehydrated feeling I had figured that I must have drunk more than I said I was which was one glass of vodka and coke but when the guy I was beginning to fall in love with me kissed me and later on continued to have a full make-out session with another girl was a very good reason for me to drink till I couldn't stand on my own two feet.

I know I wasn't meant to get jealous...I wasn't just hurt that he could bluntly kiss another girl after kissing me and whispering sweet words into my ears, I just felt used and hurt.

I moaned when my head pounded vigorously with all the thinking I was doing. No more drinking, I promised myself, however, those were the words I uttered when I drank last time.

I kept on forgetting of the pain that will soon arrive in the morning.

My throat felt like sandpaper. It hurt to move. Maybe I could sleep it off. I curled closer to the body that was next to me and closed my eyes.

I moaned when the pounding was less, it felt better to just relax and sleep for a couple of minutes.

curled closer to the body.

The realization only came a few seconds later that I was somewhere with a guy with me.

I did a mental praying hoping to God, I didn't get myself into trouble, I lifted one eyelid open and looked around the cramped place I was...Brandon's car.

I opened my other eye and looked down to see I was fully clothed. Thank you!

I slowly lifted my head to see that the person I was curdled next to was no other than Lorenzo he was still shirtless from the night over.

I slapped his arm off my shoulder. "Get your arm off me!"

Yes, I wasn't over it.

"Damn it, Stupid, why are you screaming like a fucking banshee?" He yawned out before removing his arm off my shoulder.

I replied with a glare and stood up from the tiny two-seaters, don't ask me how we managed to fit in such a tiny space but I was previously laid on top of him.

"Don't speak to me," I spat as I reached over the headrest to see Brandon, Mackenzie, and Sophia in an uncomfortable position as they all slept.

But there was no Jordan, time to think about it I didn't remember seeing at all after we came back from the bathroom.

"Wake up you drunkards!" I yelled.

Brandon quickly sat up this in result made him bang his head on top the car roof. Huh, that's what he got for being freakishly tall, the other two had different reactions.

Sophia screamed as if she just woke up from a nightmare and Mackenzie kept on cussing me out.

I left out a soft laugh. "Guys, where are we?" I asked as I took in our surroundings – we were in an ally.

"How the fuck did we even get here?" Lorenzo groaned out as he too noticed where we were.

We were all frightened when we heard a loud bang coming from outside the car.

"Hello?" Mackenzie shakily asked as she looked outside the car window.

We all waited for a full minute until we heard a deep voice answering. "Hello from the other side,"

'The fuck?'

"Is that Adele?" Mackenzie voiced out.

"No, it is my stupid brother who knows every single lyric to her," Jordan listened to Adele...well that was new.