Chapter 4

Haley POV

"No its not true please tell me their not gone please"

But my parents were gone and the last person I talked to was my mom.

"Haley I know it's gonna be hard"
Nick sat on my bed as I packed some of my clothes.

"You don't though, your parents aren't dead you don't have to move to a little town for 9 months with an aunt you barely remember" I threw in more clothes with tears forming.
"Babe I know but you'll have everything back in 9 months when you turn 18" he held me but I didn't bother hugging him back.
"Yea I'll have everything back except my parents" I break from his embrace and grabbed a little box from under my dresser full of money my dad said to use if anything happened to him And my mom.

"Let me take you to the airport"
I nodded and he helped me take my bags to the car.

~

A driver dropped me off at a little blue house because my car wouldn't be here until later.
I walked up to the front door and knocked "hi I'm Haley" this woman with shoulder length hair answered the door

"Haley I haven't seen you since you were a baby I'm your aunt alice" she hugged me tightly.

"Hi Alice I'm sorry my plane had got delayed that's why I'm here late" I smiled weakly at her "no problem hun,your room is at the end of the hall" I walked down to my room and started unpacking"
The room was not as small I thought it would be but sill very limited closest space which I didn't mind since I only packed two and a half suitcases.

I walked back into the living room to see a boy around my age walking out the front door.
"Who was that?" I asked walking closer my aunt

"Oh that's JC me and his mom were best friends, he helps around the house and stays here sometimes when his dad doesn't want him home" I heard his car start up as he drove away.