Chapter 6

Haley POV

School finally ended. Thank God.
Now it was time to go home and relax "hey you ready JC?" I leaned on the locker next to him
"Yeah I'm ready" I feel like JC doesn't really like me because he's talked to me but he's probably just having a rough day right?.
"So you lived here all your life"."yea" he looked out the window.
"I use to live here when I was younger" I kept my eyes on the road.
"Well at least you got out of here for awhile" he didn't really seem interested in the conversation well if you called that a conversation.
We finally pulled into the driveway "thanks for the ride" he walked straight to the backyard and I just went inside.
I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling. Not one of my friends has messaged me since I got here, not even to ask how I'm doing.
Nick hasn't even called me the last time we talked was when he dropped me off at the airport.
I tried calling Jenny, Kat and nick bit no answer. What real friends. Well maybe their busy I mean Jenny is running for student body president and nick is on the football team and also helps his dad out with his business and Kat well she does that gossip blog and is also in student council.
But even though they had that they also had time for me but why not now?.
I usually didn't get involved in activities like that because I know people would just vote for me out of popularity so I just volunteered and my friends thought that was a waste of time but I loved volunteering at a bunch of places they just cared about would other people would think of them.