Chapter 27

Haley POV

I laid in bed because JC said jen was getting ready to go to her uncles.

"Hey we're gonna go visit my uncle" the whole group walked in except JC.

"My head is pounding, I can't even move with out it hurting" I held my hand to my head

"Oh well I don't know if I have medicine but stay in bed I'll get some when we come back"

"No I can go get her some right now, I'll just stay here" JC walked behind Jen and she nodded.

"Okay we will see you when we get back" Jen stroked my hair and then they all walked out.

I pushed the covers off and I got up to get my phone.

"They left" JC wrapped his arms around me, my back was against his chest while I scrolled threw my Instagram.

"Come on put down your phone"
I turned off my phone and he started sucking on my neck

"Do I still look all beautiful and shit" he chuckled his lips still pressed against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes,very" I got up disconnecting his lips from my neck making him confused until I lifted my shirt up and he sat there amused as I pulled down my pants.

"Come her baby girl" I walked towards him and straddled him

"You look all beautiful and shit too" he laughed and unhooked my bra

"You're a blessing"

+++++++

We laid in bed not in a hurry to put on our clothes, we just laid there talking, nothing in particular just random things.

"I think kian knows...about us" he confessed while tracing my back.

"Why do you think that?"

"He whispered to me and said "have fun while we're gone"

"That doesn't mean anything"

"Then he texted me right when they drove off "I'll tell you when we're coming back so you won't get caught by surprise"

"If he knew he would've exposed us already"

"Maybe but we're gonna tell them eventually or"

"Or what" I shifted and held my head up with my hand

"Or you want to keep it a secret because you know it's me" he trailed off just looking at his fingers as he still traced patterns on my back.

"Yea it's you but I like that it's you and I want to yell it to everyone that I got JC caylen" he laughed and looked up at me

He kissed me and smiled

"What did I do for getting you"

"Just by being yourself caylen"

His phone started ringing and he picked it up and I saw kians name on it

"Hey" I sat up and JC said okay before he hung up.

"They are on their way back" he got up and slide on his boxers and I got up to grab my clothes off the floor.