Chapter 10

Haley POV

I woke up to shuffling in my room. I opened my eyes to see JC sliding on his shoes.

"What are you doing?" I groan and he looks at me in shock.

"Ugh last night what happened?'

I laughed and thought let's mess with him just for a minute.

"We fucked, you seriously don't remember"

I hold myself up with my elbows and smirk at him as his eyes got wide.

"Really I think I would remember you and us"

"I'm fucking with you" I laugh and he lets out a huge breath.

"I knew it because like you would fuck me" I would. Haley shut up.

"You wouldn't want me either"

"anyways what really happened? How did I end up in your bed?"

"I put you in the guestroom but I went to go change and you were in my bed when I got out and you wanted to stay in my bed and I didn't feel like arguing with you"

"Ha I'm dumb when I'm drunk but side note your bed is comfortable" well sleep in it with me every night. God Haley stop.

"Let's go out to eat" he said and I rolled out of bed to go put pants on.

-------

"So your life in California, how was it?" We just got to a Mexican restaurant and JC has been trying to get to know me.

"It was cool the beaches lots of amazing stores and party's"

"Was there a lot of hot girls" I playfully rolled my eyes "yes there was alot prettier then me"

I laughed and he looked up from his menu.

"I don't think that's possible" I look up at him but he was already looking back at the menu.