Chapter 24

Haley POV

Kian and JC started a fire outside while me and Jen got ready to jump into the lake.

"This is gonna be fun come on let's go push Connor into the water"

Me and Jen walked to the pier where he was sitting at the edge

"Connor" he turned his head and we pushed him off

"Im gonna get one of you bitches" he yelled from the lake

"Let's go" Jen put her hand out and I grabbed it.
We jumped off the pier and into the lake with Connor.

"These couple of days are gonna be fun" Connor yells as I come up from the water and I feel like it is too.

___

"No bit his sister was hot"
We were currently talking about Jens cheating ex

"What you wanted to sleep with her" Jen laughed while she roasted her marshmallow

"Yea but JC beat me to it" kian said making me turn my attention to JC

"No way JC" Jen gasped but then started laughing

"Fine I slept with her but that was a long time ago" I looked at me.

"Come on was she good JC" now all the group kept chanting tell us

"Yeah tell us Caylen" I looked him dead in the eyes

"She was not that good" he looks down

"Lies come on" kian nudged him

"Fine she was as good as you think" I looked away from him and all of them started cheering.

After roasting marshmallows and messing around outside  all day we decided it was time to go inside.

"Okay there is only there is only three bathrooms so one of you has to wait"

"I'll use Haley's after she gets out since her room is closer to mine"
JC said but I just nodded and walked to my room.

Yeah I was kinda mad. Okay I just was mad and I know it's stupid but you don't want to hear how good the girl he slept with was.
I got out of the shower and I saw him sitting on the bed. I just walked into the closet to put something on while he showered.
I just put on a big shirt since I was just going to lay down.

"Are you mad?" JC arms wrapped around me

"No, why would I be?" I lied and he knew it.

"Because of what we were talking about" I turned to face him and I pressed me lips against his which surprised him.