chapter 7

Haley POV

Jen invited me to go out and eat at a pizza place with Kian, JC and she was gonna introduce me to Connor since he wasn't at school today.
"Hey guys" Kian slid into the booth and JC right after.
"Hey" me and Jen said at the same time "wheres Connor?" Jen looked around.
"I'm right here sorry forgot my wallet in the car. You must be Haley, hi I'm Connor" his eyes is what caught my attention first.
"Hi and yes I'm Haley" he gave me a small smile and say next to JC "come on let's order".

After goofing off with them for an hour and a half JC was gonna take me home this time since I rode with Jen but something came up.
After 10 minutes of uncomfortable silence I was finally home "you're getting your car fixed right?" JC asked as I put my hand on the door handle.
"Yeah" I had to get my air conditioner fixed because it's hot as fuck in Texas.
"I'll give you a ride tomorrow" he basically said everything with no tone when it comes to me "you don't have to the school isn't that far from here" he turns his attention to me "no I can pick you up its no problem" I open his car door "okay, thanks JC" I get out of the car and look at him
"It's no problem" he kept his eyes on the road.
I closed his car door and he drove off as I walked up to my house.
Does he not like me, do I look bad or am I not funny or interesting. Calm down your fine he's probably just not use to me yet.